No announcement yet.

[New Video] 50 Cent speaks on his joint venture with Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    The man has been exposed by his "BEST" friend. And no sign of Floyd stans aorund. Forums been real quiet. I see Frank Sucketts on and he hasn't said A word.
    lol............

Comment

The man has been exposed by his "BEST" friend. And no sign of Floyd stans aorund. Forums been real quiet. I see Frank Sucketts on and he hasn't said A word.
      they're the worst fan base in the history of boxing, what more can you expect from them?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        What I got out of this video is let's cut bob arum and Oscar de La Hoya out of the deal to keep more for ourselves
        ^^^^
        This

There is no need for a promoter for a fight of this magnitude, all you need is investors and willing partners and the fight is on.

Comment

Make a thread about Pacquiao being #1 or some shit and the thread gets swarmed in seconds with hate posts. We get a video of Floyd being exposed as a duck and not a beep.

Comment

when the guy you play money-phones with and make sandwiches for calls you a duck....

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              when the guy you play money-phones with and make sandwiches for calls you a duck....

Lets be honest he didnt call him a duck, thats what YOU took from it and also we have yet to see the full interview

50 will end up re-explaining himself in a few days, as idiots like you take things out of context and put ur own slant on it...

Comment

This entire TMT situation has convinced me 1000% that Floyd doesn't care AT ALL about making Pac/Mayweather. Even when the opportunity is wide open and someone else is investing their time/money, he still won't budge.

Pac fanboys/Floyd haters, have at it lol

Comment

but but I thought PAC was the one ducking Floyd?? lol!! It was clear as soon as Floyd demanded ost for a one dimensional come forward easy money opponent. Now what fll0mos??

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Lets be honest he didnt call him a duck, thats what YOU took from it and also we have yet to see the full interview

50 will end up re-explaining himself in a few days, as idiots like you take things put out of context and put ur own slant on it...

re-explaining himself

Comment

:NWO music:

Vince McMahon walks out...

Comment

Working...
                      X