Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cris Cyborg tests positive for steroids.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing should punish known steroid users also.

Comment

I'm glad they caught her. I don't watch much women MMA, but loved watching Gina Carano. I bet she is really feeling cheated but happy they caught that man biitch.
      Last edited by ROSS CALIFORNIA; 01-07-2012, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
        Seriously, is anyone surprised?
        this ^

the dude looks like a man...

Comment

OMFG! I'm so shocked, surely this can't be true, I thought she looked like Wanderlei's twin sister because of all that "hard work" she'd been putting in at the gym

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
            She was in a triangle choke and essentially deadlifted Tito, who is a big mofo.
            Yeah, i've seen the video. She lifts him 4-5 inches from the ground which takes power but many people are exaggerated it like she slammed him lmao. Takes a helluva lot of power to lift Tito's fat ass up though.

Btw she said he used that particular banned substance to lose weight and she didn't know it was banned. Whether I believe her though, is another question.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
              Yeah, i've seen the video. She lifts him 4-5 inches from the ground which takes power but many people are exaggerated it like she slammed him lmao. Takes a helluva lot of power to lift Tito's fat ass up though.

Btw she said he used that particular banned substance to lose weight and she didn't know it was banned. Whether I believe her though, is another question.
              Yea...the thing is all roid userd say the same thing when they test positive.

Comment

That cheating biitch beat up my girlfriend..

Comment

Working...
                X