No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post

done no proper training for at least 4 month!! want to bulk up fast , any idea's welcome!
    day one of "my" bulking up , gonna be hard to do on a hangover

pasta with pork and a little rice with broccoli

Comment

• Is seeing a nutritionist worth it ? For weight lost advice ? I have a soggy mid section that does not go away...

Comment

• Originally posted by ElGuero408 View Post
        Is seeing a nutritionist worth it ? For weight lost advice ? I have a soggy mid section that does not go away...
        Not necessary unless you have money to throw away.

In my experience the only way to cut down the fat on the midsection is pure diet. Intermittent fasting seems to do wonders for this...You can ask REED he's been experimenting with it for quite some time and has shown progress, me i've only been on it for 1 week and i did lose around 3 pounds

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
        day one of "my" bulking up , gonna be hard to do on a hangover

pasta with pork and a little rice with broccoli
        Hope to see progress soon my main man. Stop drinking for a while or limit it once every two weeks as it really slows down your progress both workout wise and in the bulking status.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alx. View Post
          aye i'm 23 right now; haha you look bearmode in that pic bro.

most people think bears look strong, and they are.

most people don't know that bears are fast. a bear can run 35-40 mph, and FLY up a tree.

Comment

• Can you guys post what your.meals look like throughout the day ? My coach just told.me.he.wants me a smoker fight in mid August. Im walking around 183lbs. Im 5'10".

Comment

• Currently shredding for the summer. Still trying to reach my goal weight of 180+ lbs.

In this picture i was weighted at 185 but because of the bulking it was mostly fat.

How i look right now, currently at 174

When i used to participate in competitions my fighting weight was about 160-165.

Planning on going back to the gym and fight again as of next month; would go now but i'm currently in the works of getting a new job.

Comment

• I have been ****ing up this summer not really following my normal diet... which isn't too bad considering I was planning on just enjoying the summer.

But I think I'm going to go on a slow cut until Halloween to strip the fat down, then go on a bulk throughout winter and get some strength.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  I have been ****ing up this summer not really following my normal diet... which isn't too bad considering I was planning on just enjoying the summer.

But I think I'm going to go on a slow cut until Halloween to strip the fat down, then go on a bulk throughout winter and get some strength.
                  I've been waiting for pics for ages, Danny! Currently at 177

Comment

• is this thread still active?

Comment

• I hope so. After finals I have almost a month off of school and wanna give this a shot. Never did a diet in my life and it seems like there is a ton of knowledgeable people in here

Comment

Working...
                      X