Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] Where do you rank GGG's Snake All-Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    There we go

Comment

LoadedWraps ass better be deep and loose because GGG is no joke. He has a huge kock.
      no problem, LoadedWraps stinky arse hole is regularly stretched and widen by his boyfriends. I heard he plays the field full time and enjoys every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        no problem, LoadedWraps stinky arse hole is regularly stretched and widen by his boyfriends. I heard he plays the field full time and enjoys every minute of it.
        Loadedwraps may be getting pounded out daily by his boyfriends but are they as hung as GGG. GGG has a monster kock that could stretch out the deepest and looses buttholes.

Comment

Loadedwraps may be getting pounded out daily by his boyfriends but are they as hung as GGG. GGG has a monster kock that could stretch out the deepest and looses buttholes.
          he once mentioned to me that he has a 20 inches dildo that he keeps it inside his arsehole everyday. so no worries...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              That is a fine beef bayonet.
              beef bayonet

Comment

Only Floyd gets these sweet cheeks homie.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Only Floyd gets these sweet cheeks homie.
                  I guess your cheeks don't want that big ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    beef bayonet
                    And that beef bayonet will penetrate those cheeks of yours.

Fuk I'm getting horny. What's that say about me?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      It's just the right size. Not too bulgy or ghetto but just big enough to look desirable. IMHO, oversize is never a good thing. I'm a fan of moderate, just the right size. Same with boobs and ass.

Canelo's snake looks like it's all sorts of messed up. Like it's all bent and curvy like. Gennady's looks healthy and well maintained.

And I had never thought about this before but Gennady probably has the best snake in the sport now that I think about it.
                      You're a loser, this thread has nothing to do with Canelo, yet you still bring him up. Goes to show how much 97K's opponents suck that you have to make Canelo his rival.

And about 97K's snake, you know the saying, Once you go white, they stay tight.

Comment

Working...
                      X