Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor cures cancer and is persecuted by FDA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cure for cancer is simple, go on a vegetarian diet.....

Comment

The Federal Death Administration strikes again. People only care about the dollar, its disgusting.

Comment

interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
          the cure is to smoke cigarette swallow it instead of inhaling it...

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
            Semantics... You know what I mean. Come on Piggy.. Leave the past hurts where they belong.. Life evolves.
            It isn't semantics, it's a fact. Cancer has numerous causes and numerous results and accordingly it has numerous treatments. There is no "cure for cancer" and if there was the company to patent it would make an extraordinary amount of money.

This idea that it makes more money providing treatment than curing disease is ridiculous.

I lost a friend just this last week to cancer and she was a vegetarian. Jeez people are moronic.

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
            The Federal Death Administration strikes again. People only care about the dollar, its disgusting.
            What's amazing about this statement is that you are making it in defense of a guy who charged £75,000 to a child so that she could take part in a trial.

Comment

Give me and cancer then, fcuk being a veggie

Comment

My coworker was a vegan for most of her adult life and she passed away a couple months ago...guess what she died from.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  It isn't semantics, it's a fact. Cancer has numerous causes and numerous results and accordingly it has numerous treatments. There is no "cure for cancer" and if there was the company to patent it would make an extraordinary amount of money.

This idea that it makes more money providing treatment than curing disease is ridiculous.

I lost a friend just this last week to cancer and she was a vegetarian. Jeez people are moronic.

What's amazing about this statement is that you are making it in defense of a guy who charged £75,000 to a child so that she could take part in a trial.
                  Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  My coworker was a vegan for most of her adult life and she passed away a couple months ago...guess what she died from.
                  I'm sorry for your losses, but there have been many cases in which people with cancer turned to a vegan diet and worked out regularly instead of radiation therapy, and their cancer gradually went away.....

Comment

I made an error in my post. I thought it was £75,000 for a child to take part in this alleged trial. That was a young mother. The child was charged £200,000.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/theobserve...pped-by-cancer

Comment

I'm sorry for your losses, but there have been many cases in which people with cancer turned to a vegan diet and worked out regularly instead of radiation therapy, and their cancer gradually went away.....
                      Is that right? How many is "many"? Spontaneous remission happens but it's rare and has nothing to do with diet.

Typically the sort of recovery you're referring to here happens to someone who is also undergoing standard treatments.

Comment

Working...
                      X