Would Froch beat Ward in a UK rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Via robbery

Comment

I think Froch would give a far better account of himself but ultimately he would still lose. I hope the Cobra proves me wrong though.

Comment

nah..................................

Comment

yes if they rob him. I love froch but Nothing I seen in that first fight and nothing i seen from froch since then will make me believe he can defeat ward outside of ward just being off that night./

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Its funny that people make such a big deal out of Ward fighting in Oakland, when he didn't against Froch and almost got robbed.
            Winning on all three cards is almost getting robbed?

Anyway, I don't think Froch beats Ward in Nottingham either but it would certainly be a much tougher assignment for Andre Ward.

Comment

yeah i think he would easily tbh. the first fight was close, froch could easily beat ward with a competent ref

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
                yeah i think he would easily tbh. the first fight was close, froch could easily beat ward with a competent ref
                honest referee? what fight were you watching? very few clinches, and no contraversial sheet

Comment

Robbery would be his ONLY CHANCE, that is why I think people want to see him fight in Nottingham and Denmark because even they know their favorite fight don't have much of a chance without a hometown favorite ROBBERY

Comment

The scorecards were tighter than they should have been the first time around. I'm a huge fan of Froch, but without a knockout he can't beat Ward. He showed me nothing the first time around to suggest he can lay hands on Ward enough to make it happen. Ward by UD anywhere with fair judges.

Comment

No.........

Comment

Working...
                      X