Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Malignaggi have what it takes to expose Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe broner is going to 147 any time soon. Plus I expect his lights to be turned out somewhere around 140.

Comment

Both are garbage.

Comment

Paulie would maul him. future GOAT

Comment

If Escobedo was able to jab the **** out of Broner what do you think Paulie's gonna do, fuhgeddaboudit...

Comment

Why all the overrating for broner? You guys are easily sucked in to the "illusion" that he's better than he is, chill. Escobedo hit him everytime he threw a punch. Paulie outworks Broner rather easily IMO with his jab alone. Escobedo landed his jab so many times on broner, it was pretty mind numbing. Broner isn't that great at all.

Comment

Paulies power is underrated.

Being serious.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                float like a butterfly, sting like a buterfly
                Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll NO!

Comment

Have you guys been watching Paulie's fights the last few years? Paulie's physical gifts are gonnnneeee. His legs have deteriorated and his jab doesn't have the pop it used to. He beat Lora by fighting a very ugly fight, and he deserves mad props for his win over Senchenko, but he did it with boxing IQ and grit!

Borner is way too young, fast and fresh. It would be a repeat of Khan-Malignaggi in my opinion. Pre-Cotto, FNF Paulie, who's jab was a serious weapon, would have a much better chance.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
                    Absolutely.

Broner is a bum ass fighter. That is only jacking Floyd Mayweathers style to draw attention.

Believe me, put him up vs a decent fighter and he gets exposed.

Broner is a fruad.
                    SMH....

Comment

Working...
                    X