Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather let Cotto Hook him on the right side on purpose.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather let Cotto Hook him on the right side on purpose.

He knows Cotto's right hand is useless, so all he's doing is defending against his left hand. He only has one area of his body open against cotto's weak right hand, so that's the only area of his body he has to clench to catch the punch.

Which means he catches all of them. Body shots only really hurt when you're not ready for them.

Just writing this because I keep hearing about oh cotto caught mayweather cleanly so many time to the body, no he didn't. Well he got some good left hooks in but not a lot. I've never seen cotto hurt anybody with his right hand.

He's strictly a one handed fighter.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ANIMOSITY View Post
        well he can shoot a good right cross but that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          yeah that right hand was real effective lol. Torres almost knocked him out after.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ANIMOSITY View Post
              dude my sister could hurt zab judah to the body.

Comment

It's the same way pacquiao beat him. All he did was avoid the left hand.

Comment

This is getting ridiculous, I guess mayweather saying cotto was the toughest fight he ever had means ****. The whole mayweather couldve made the fight easier by boxing is bs too, when the guys hardly ever mobile as some says he is. This fight was a lot closer than people like to admit so they make up whatever excuse they can so that they can sleep better. Mayweather winning is not enough for you guys!!

Oh yea, to really dominate cotto like pacman did you have to throw a hell of lot more and pressure like hell and that's not money's style. Bottom line is mayweather fought the best he could and won a close fight than people like to admit so deal with it.

Comment

Yeah, right! We could say the same in round 9. Both fighters came to win and there was NO LETTING OFF THE HOOK.
                    If the judges gave the aggresor and Champion those swing rounds, AS THEY SHOULD OF. This fight was even, so don't try to take the Credit Cotto EARNED.
                    I give big credit to Mayweather for fighting Cotto AT HIS WEIGHT. Not like the Chickesht Pacquiao who wanted to drain him once more and would NOT fight Cotto at his weight to save his life.

Comment

Working...
                    X