Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was all wrong about Nate Campbell. Nate Campbell is ****.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honestly he shpuld had just kept his mouth shut....bt if it was really hurting him then i can't blame him for wanting to quit.

otherwise yeah he was looking for a easy way out

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
      You better be talking about Campbell man, I don't have the patience for your usual ambivalence right now.
      I'm talking about you morons who act like you know boxing, who feels like you know the sport and talks like dumb douchebags with logic taken from outer space.

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
        You've just learned Nate is fraud? Fuking pathetic and ******ed..Yeah you know your boxing..Your village is calling you!!!
        He looked real against Diaz and Funeka you dumbfuk.

Who the fuk would've guessed he was gonna quit in 3??

Name me one person you ****.

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
          I'm talking about you morons who act like you know boxing, who feels like you know the sport and talks like dumb douchebags with logic taken from outer space.
          Everybody had this as a 50/50 fight. Look at polls taken on here and look at the odds.

Nobody though Campbell would ***** out like that.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
            Everybody had this as a 50/50 fight. Look at polls taken on here and look at the odds.

Nobody though Campbell would ***** out like that.
            ******ed posts like this one would be the perfect example of what I'm talking about.

Comment

after this fight, I respect Cotto a lot more..in the clottey fight he was bleeding from both eyes, from head bitts and punches but kept on fighting..and did wipe the blood with his gloves so he could keep on fighting..nate is a million bucks richer but how many fight fans didn't he lose tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
                ******ed posts like this one would be the perfect example of what I'm talking about.
                You're on ignore now you fuking moron. You make no sense.

Either say something worthwhile or stfu.

I've had enough your ambiguous bull****.

Comment

Nate Campbell is nothing but a crybaby.

Always reducing everything that goes against him to politics.

I love to see him lose.

Hey Nate, was it politics when you beat Juan Diaz even though he suffered a cut and fought through it?

Was it politics when you dropped your hands and got knocked out?

Was it politics when you failed to make weight for the Funeka fight?

Was it politics that you were awarded a draw in that same fight that you didn't win?

Those who are always blaming others for thier problems always fail to look at the one thing that is a part of those problems,

a mirror.

Comment

Seeing spots while trying to fight is some serious ****. It's your life, you live to fight another day.

Comment

So thats the so called " slick african american fighter " that pac's scared of???

Comment

Working...
                      X