Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evans VS Rampage, the poll!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already put some points on Page but I was betting with my heart and not my head. This is 50/50 to me.

Comment

Wanna see rampage pull the ting off rooting for my boy right there
      but i feel evans will win it on points...

Comment

i like both dudes, i'd prefer to see rampage win, but i think he's rusty and evans is in his head

Comment

Originally posted by BlueberryMuffin View Post
          If i was a betting man i would put my money on Rampage even with the fact that he hasn't fought in over 14 months (Now thats some serious ring rust he is going to have, but he looks like he trained really hard for this fight and determined to destroy Rashad).

Rampage has bricks for hands having knocked people out with either hand and that makes him very dangerous. Rashad only stands a chance if he decides not to exchange, run around in circles and look for takedowns, if Rashad wins is going to be by decision, if Page wins is going to be by Knock Out!
          Rampage is actually the odds favorite in this one.

Comment

its a very hard fight to predict. if rashad chooses to stand with rampage, I think rampage wins it. But I doubt rashad will want to stand... he will go for the takedowns, and thats where I'm not too sure of what will happen. Rampage has great takedown defense, and even when does get takendown, it is hard to do anything with him. GNP and submissions will be very hard for Rashad to pull off.

so I think if its a standup battle, Rampage wins it.... and if it goes to the ground, I have no idea what will happen.

Comment

Rampage. Don't ask me why because I don't know **** about MMA/UFC, he's just a favourite of mine because of his personality.

Comment

Rampage is going to KO him with :23 seconds left in the first.

Comment

rampage....im really hoping for a brutal knockout rashad keeps saying page talks too much but hes the one doing all the yapping i hope he gets a worst beatdown than machida gave him

Comment

I voted Evans as i think he will win as hes been more active recently but i want Rampage to put it on Evans

Comment

I abstain from voting.

I like them both but if Rampage doesn't use all of his abilities, he will lose. His training seems to be getting him back to kickboxing and wrestling. If he comes out like that, Rashad will have a very hard time.

Comment

Working...
                      X