Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooooo How about Pacquiao-Clottey? Thoughts, Views, etc...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooooo How about Pacquiao-Clottey? Thoughts, Views, etc...

How is there a thread on:

Pac-Mayweather

With over 300 comments

Over 4,000 views

3 days away from Pacquiao's fight?

Pac fans its time to move on yall.

Yall guy got a fight coming up.

Hell even I have gotten a little amped for this fight. Damn where is everybody else?

PACQUIAO is best fighter ever.

He is gonna toy with JOSHUA!

Comment

Originally posted by WAR MOSLEY View Post
      PACQUIAO is best fighter ever.

He is gonna toy with JOSHUA!
      Joshua can make it a rough fight. He has the ability to he just dont have it mentally.

Comment

that goes to show you how many true boxing fans are on here and how many stans you have
        Im starting to get excited about the fight too but I cant see myself forking out $50 to watch it

This is the first PPV fight that I dont know anyone getting it
        usually by now we have a plan and menu and all
        I peronally dont know a single soul gettign this fight
        sad
        I might have to end up paying for it but Im having a hard time coming to that conclussion

Comment

I think it'll play out very similarly to the Cotto fight. Maybe with an earlier stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            that goes to show you how many true boxing fans are on here and how many stans you have
            Im starting to get excited about the fight too but I cant see myself forking out $50 to watch it

sad
            I might have to end up paying for it but Im having a hard time coming to that conclussion
            I'll be at the strip club bro. They showing it on the HUGE flat screens. Gon be crazy as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post

sad
              True boxing fans know this will be 100x more exciting than Pac Floyd though.
              Pac floyd is a question mark. People want to see it to see who wins.. to answer the "What ifs". Whereas, this is a for sure banger.

It all depends on what you want out of a fight. Drama/Suspense or Action.
              I personally think all of the above is what gives me my moneys worth.

This fight will have all the elements IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Joshua can make it a rough fight. He has the ability to he just dont have it mentally.

I wouldnt say he doesnt have it mentally.

He took 1500 punches from PLASTERITO and didnt quit.

Comment

I think i'm one of the few fans that feel that Joshua can pull the upset..

Clottey has great chin.. and fast.. only thing is that he doesnt throw to many punches in the late rounds.. Plus the head butts can turn make a big difference if it lands..

Just like the Cotto fight.. I will be scared as hell till Pac start landing those combo from all different angles..

Comment

Originally posted by WAR MOSLEY View Post
                    I wouldnt say he doesnt have it mentally.

He took 1500 punches from PLASTERITO and didnt quit.
                    That fight is a good example why he DOESNT have it mentally. He was complaining about his being broken when it was nothing that bad. Margarito was injured too and kept banging.

Comment

Working...
                    X