Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IBF is easy opportunity to become Heavyweight Champ!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBF is easy opportunity to become Heavyweight Champ!

After Tyson Fury is stripped IBF is an easy opportunity to become a Heavyweight Champ!

Young hungry lions like Anthony Joshua, Joseph Parker etc. and guys like Povetkin or Haye etc. all have an easy opportunity for to become HW champs through IBF... without fighting Fury and Wilder.

All of these guys will go for an easy IBF tittle. IBF way, easy way.

Glazkov is a joke.

I'm gonna support Joshua personally!
    Last edited by oscar9992; 12-08-2015, 08:48 PM.

I hope Parker and Hughie Fury go for it mate, I want Joshua to stick to the big guns Haye and Fury that's IF he beats Whyte which I think he is more than capable of but it depends how well Whyte can take the punch.

Love to see Parker knock Hughie out would be absolute bliss!

Comment

Yea we will go back to multiple title holders again

Comment

Looking at the IBF ranking for this month , after this title fight the next kid in line is the man that destroy David Price , Erkan Teper

Comment

Haye, Joshua, Stiverne, Jennings... hell even Shannon Briggs will have their eyes on this belt now. I expect it to be the most wanted belt on the planet

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
            After Tyson Fury is stripped IBF is an easy opportunity to become a Heavyweight Champ!

Young hungry lions like Anthony Joshua, Joseph Parker etc. and guys like Povetkin or Haye etc. all have an easy opportunity for to become HW champs through IBF... without fighting Fury and Wilder.

All of these guys will go for an easy IBF tittle. IBF way, easy way.

Glazkov is a joke.

I'm gonna support Joshua personally!
            Why does everybody assume Glazkov will beat Martin?

It's a 50-50 fight. "Prince" Charles is no joke - there may well be a new American HW titleholder.

Comment

Doesn't matter it's a paper title. Fury is the Champion everyone else is a pretender. This is my biggest problem with boxing multiple champs its laughable.

Comment

Working...
              X