Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Reiterates He Wants Pacquiao; Says Spence Will Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about testing the waters with one of the champs at 147 before calling out Pacman.

Everyone calling out Pacman ...why ...cos like a bank that is where the money is.

Earn it. But then this is boxing where you do not have to earn anything. You just have to have connections.

To think that a 140 champ can just leap frog everyone at 147 and get a straight shot at the legend is a bit TWISTED.

Heck, call out a Jessie Vargas, Kell Brook , Amir Khan..etc and lets see how you do then you can start calling out the PACMAN!!
    Last edited by slimPickings; 12-11-2016, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
      i dont like crawfords answer about spence but crawford should have checked kellerman for never asking the russian ggg to move up.... It seems they only push black champions to move up.... Something is fishy
      I don't understand that either??? How one guy can spend his entire pro career at a weight class. Talk ALL the time about ANYONE from 154-168 but NEVER have the media call them out???

While Crawford is barely on his second weight class barely 1 yea,r 5 fights in...

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
        How about testing the waters with one of the champs at 147 before calling out Pacman.

Everyone calling out Pacman ...why ...cos like a bank that is where the money is.

Earn it. But then this is boxing where you do not have to earn anything. You just have to have connections.

To think that a 140 champ can just leap frog everyone at 147 and get a straight shot at the legend is a bit TWISTED.

Heck, call out a Jessie Vargas, Kell Brook , Amir Khan..etc and lets see how you do then you can start calling out the PACMAN!!
        Unfortunately that's the way it is... Maybe they should be CHEAP like K2 and offer only $500K to a MAX of $1.5 million to fight them they wouldn't have so many fighters calling them out then.

Comment

What an odd choice I opponent. Like why in the hell was Spence even mentioned. This is coming from someone who loves Spence and thinks he will rule the WW division but sheesh let him do it first.

Comment

I'm fine with Crawford unifying 140, his body looks ready for 147 though. He'd kill the other title holders, but once he gets all 4 belts he'd have made his mark and be able to enter 147 a bigger name.

Even if he doesn't get Spence or Pacquiao, Crawford vs Broner, Thurman, Porter, D.Garcia are all great fights to make.

Comment

I dont think Burns or Broner want anything with Crawford. I believe Crawford is a better boxer(skills) than any 147 lbs, but may have a disadvantage in weight. They should try and make Crawford vs Mikey Garcias at 140 PPV. M. Garcia wants to fight the best he says.

Comment

I see Crawford as p4p number 1 every thing he does looks so easy.Freddie knows this and I fully understand why he wants him nowhere near Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  What an odd choice I opponent. Like why in the hell was Spence even mentioned. This is coming from someone who loves Spence and thinks he will rule the WW division but sheesh let him do it first.
                  Because Kellerman is a ****ing idiot!!! Damn, when are people gonna realize this? His post fight interviews suck. He's afraid to ask the tough questions. If he does ask the tough questions he'll apologize a day later. Somebody wrote a great post on here a while back about Kellerman and I wish I could find it but he broke down Kellerman's appeal to a certain segment of boxing fans who think he's smarter than he really is and think they're smarter than they really are because they're fans of Kellerman. The dude sucks. Stephen A. Smith was better than Kellerman. Smith doesn't know as much about boxing as Kellerman but Smith brought out the fire in Bradley. Go listen to Bradley's color commentating on other Top Rank cards then listen to the one with SAS. Bradley was fired up and talking shit back at SAS. And SAS had a great post fight interview with Pacquiao. He pressed and pressed him on fighting Crawford and he didn't apologize the next day

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    is he in decline? Looked pretty good to me against collazo and alexander. Looked pretty decent against canelo too until the inevitable happened. I know everyone hates khan on here but hes a damn good fighter who can cause problems for anyone, especially those fighters who dont have huge power.
                    What about the Algieri fight he should've lost? Khan's speed can befuddle some guys though.

Khan should fight Brook and no one else

Comment

Only thing left at 140 is Broner (who doesn't think this fight would be huge?) or wait for Mikey Garcia to move up. Beating a guy you already beat and the IBF belt seems like a waste of time but I can see why he's doing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X