Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is white guilt or racism in the sport denying GGG his chance at history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    well, North americans call Hispanics "latinos" so that is how f lost in space they are.
    lol...you're right

spanish speaking countries are no better, they'd rather claim the language and ancestry of who conquered them

One of my ex girl friend used to get mad because I called her black. she was puerto rican/ dominican....her mom looked native american with kinky hair like mine and her dad looked a member of debarge lol but a copper complexion like me....she'd say "im spanish."

Then I replied " newsflash, spanish is a language, latin is a language. You do realize the Caribbean and south american recieved 90 % of african slaves right?"

she said "no"

i replied " you are what americans call "african american" you just happen to speak spanish"

i.e. felix trinidad, joel casamayor, rigondeaux, etc......most people dont know less than a million africans even made it to mainland USA...most were sent further south.....people need to read more.

Comment

again you have no idea what your talking about.

Comment

complete nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          they said GGG wasnt asian doe....bwahahahahahahahaha....the great whi....i mean eur-Asian hope......

gotta love americans who love this guy who think he is caucasian/european....never knew an asian guy with two asian parents and asian citizenship be considered white/european
          You saying stupid stuff as usual.

His father is russian. You can see he has blue eyes, can't you?
          His mother is korean. But from his four granparents, only one is korean, and three are russian.

Any way he looks white-asian and what's the problem with it? you jealous of his skin color?

Comment

they said GGG wasnt asian doe....bwahahahahahahahaha....the great whi....i mean eur-Asian hope......

gotta love americans who love this guy who think he is caucasian/european....never knew an asian guy with two asian parents and asian citizenship be considered white/european
            In what world is that man asian holy shiet.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              You saying stupid stuff as usual.

His father is russian. You can see he has blue eyes, can't you?
              His mother is korean. But from his four granparents, only one is korean, and three are russian.

Any way he looks white-asian and what's the problem with it? you jealous of his skin color?
              russia is a part of asia

africans, micronesians, and polynesians have blue eyes...your point?

why would I be jealous of his skin color? I've never needed sun block, a tan, and can walk anywhere on earth and be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by bodiesinflight View Post
                in what world is that man asian Holy shiet.
                ......earth

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Hopkins was criticized at the time for ruling a weak middleweight division. Just like Golovkin is. We'll see if Golovkin ever gets the chance, then takes advantage of the chance, that Hopkins eventually did.

If Abel Sanchez and everyone else around Golovkin would shut the **** up and let him focus on middleweight, the hate wouldn't be so bad. Instead they always say stupid, hypocritical stuff that deserves to be called out.
                  EXACTLY! Abel runs his mouth like he is GGG, like he is the one fighting

but a BIG LOL at a man that is Korean and Russian being considered "WHITE" this to me expose to REAL BIGOTS who accuse everybody else of being racist but they're basically admitting that they're fans of GGG because he "Looks" White
                  Last edited by sicko; 06-03-2016, 02:51 PM.

Comment

lol...you're right

spanish speaking countries are no better, they'd rather claim the language and ancestry of who conquered them

One of my ex girl friend used to get mad because I called her black. she was puerto rican/ dominican....her mom looked native american with kinky hair like mine and her dad looked a member of debarge lol but a copper complexion like me....she'd say "im spanish."

Then I replied " newsflash, spanish is a language, latin is a language. You do realize the Caribbean and south american recieved 90 % of african slaves right?"

she said "no"

i replied " you are what americans call "african american" you just happen to speak spanish"

i.e. felix trinidad, joel casamayor, rigondeaux, etc......most people dont know less than a million africans even made it to mainland USA...most were sent further south.....people need to read more.

you and your girlfriend are both right and wrong.

In Spanish, Spaniard and Spanish is the same.
                    While we had slaves in the DR, we come from all backgrounds.

Spaniards conquered us with that thief Columbus.
                    We had natives who were killed and killed themselves since they did not want to mix with the slaves brought from Africa.

In the DR we had guys coming from all over Europe, my family came from Europe, but he had people mixing a lot and people never cared to mix.

We had german guys, North americans, Spaniards, Jewish, Arabs, Black people, people from Central and South America. We were in a melting pot, to the point that you can see a Jewish girl getting married with an Arab boy.

WE did not care at all.

I am North American but not by choice. I grew up in the Caribbean and went to school there, then to the university were i got 2 different College Degrees.

I am in shock when i see people in the USA talking about race and been racist, i did not see that when i grew up in the caribbean. We just cared if the music was good and the girl looked good.

I hate to see people hating on each other all of the time just because of the skin color.

My mother is white, blue eyed, my father, is a mix from Spain and a guy who was my grandmother's grandfather or great grandfather who came from Central America. My Nephew is a blue eyed asian looking blonde, so go figure. My wife is black, although she calls herself "india"

So again, it makes me wonder why people look at other people over the color of their skin.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      you and your girlfriend are both right and wrong.

In Spanish, Spaniard and Spanish is the same.
                      While we had slaves in the DR, we come from all backgrounds.

Spaniards conquered us with that thief Columbus.
                      We had natives who were killed and killed themselves since they did not want to mix with the slaves brought from Africa.

In the DR we had guys coming from all over Europe, my family came from Europe, but he had people mixing a lot and people never cared to mix.

We had german guys, North americans, Spaniards, Jewish, Arabs, Black people, people from Central and South America. We were in a melting pot, to the point that you can see a Jewish girl getting married with an Arab boy.

WE did not care at all.

I am North American but not by choice. I grew up in the Caribbean and went to school there, then to the university were i got 2 different College Degrees.

I am in shock when i see people in the USA talking about race and been racist, i did not see that when i grew up in the caribbean. We just cared if the music was good and the girl looked good.

I hate to see people hating on each other all of the time just because of the skin color.

My mother is white, blue eyed, my father, is a mix from Spain and a guy who was my grandmother's grandfather or great grandfather who came from Central America. My Nephew is a blue eyed asian looking blonde, so go figure. My wife is black, although she calls herself "india"

So again, it makes me wonder why people look at other people over the color of their skin.
                      i used to do it just to get a rise out of her....we are all jumble of genes from all around the world.

kinda hard to put a stamp or a label on someone

the USA is the most race obsessed country on earth....its a bit annoying

Comment

Working...
                      X