No announcement yet.

How to loose fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to loose fat?

Been eating lots of sugar and junk lately and my face / cheeks have gone chubby and I look silly.

What are some effective ways to loose fat? (without loosing too much muscle)

Can I just workout or will I need to change my diet? (i find exercise easy because I like it, but I find resisting kfc dr pepper and chocolate very hard indeed

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    Been eating lots of sugar and junk lately and my face / cheeks have gone chubby and I look silly.

What are some effective ways to loose fat? (without loosing too much muscle)

Can I just workout or will I need to change my diet? (i find exercise easy because I like it, but I find resisting kfc dr pepper and chocolate very hard indeed
    Quit eating junk, do some cardio several times a week. Bingo.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
      Quit eating junk, do some cardio several times a week. Bingo.
      In theory you dont need to exercise at all do you? If your calories in are the same as out, then you wont be fat correct?

Comment

Join the Marine Corps

Comment

You'll lose weight quick and gain muscle in the Marines.

BUT I'm 24 and feel like I'm 45. My knees are shot, my back hurts, PTSD; you know all that good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            You'll lose weight quick and gain muscle in the Marines.

BUT I'm 24 and feel like I'm 45. My knees are shot, my back hurts, PTSD; you know all that good stuff

booze and clap-having b#tches are not going to help, young brother.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              booze and clap-having b#tches are not going to help, young brother.
              for real my knees are shot.

Walking up mountains in fuxking Afghan and around Camp Lejune like a ****** will do it.

Comment

In theory you dont need to exercise at all do you? If your calories in are the same as out, then you wont be fat correct?
                Yeah, but the existing fat will just sit there. You want to burn the fat right? You need to burn more calories than you take in. That's how you lose it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                  Yeah, but the existing fat will just sit there. You want to burn the fat right? You need to burn more calories than you take in. That's how you lose it.
                  Got it thanks, what if I ate less calories than I used, but did no exercise, would I loose fat then?

(im gonna do exercise I always do its habit but I just want to understand the dynamic thats why I ask)

Comment

Got it thanks, what if I ate less calories than I used, but did no exercise, would I loose fat then?

(im gonna do exercise I always do its habit but I just want to understand the dynamic thats why I ask)
                    I believe so.

I would do some weights and eat protein (at least 20 grams per meal) to preserve muscle mass.

Comment

Working...
                    X