Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well-known Boxers you absolutely have ZERO interest of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this might be a big surprise to everyone, but sergio martinez.

now i watch almost every boxing card from around the world...at some point.
    martinez is one of those guys im not gonna give up a saturday night for. im pretty sure i still havent seen the macklin and barker fights in their entirety.

its possible that i just don't care if he wins or loses. if theres a boxer i really like/hate i wanna know the outcome as soon as it happens. the only time i felt that way with a martinez fight was when he fought chavez jr. i was rooting for maravilla hard that night.

on the other hand, im not a huge fan of ishe smiths style and he's rarely in entertaining fights. but i always feel compelled to watch him. i guess i just grew to like him from the contender since he was one of the few guys on the first season that i had seen before and was sorta interesting outside the ring. he's kinda like one of those b-hop 'anti-establishment' types that wasnt afraid to speak on the politics of the sport and he's usually in controversial fights.

Comment

alexander

hopkins

molina

vasquez

judah

Comment

Well-known by boxing fans? Cause Molina, Lara, Alexander and some others being mentioned aren't well-known.

The only fighters I can't stand are Carlos Molina and Miguel Vazquez.

Comment

Working...
        X