Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much longer do you think humans will last?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much longer do you think humans will last?

Do you think something will happen to either completely wipe us out, or either put us so close to the brink of extinction we're basically back in the stone ages.

If humans do make it, what will we look like in a million years? will we "evolve"?

i think as long as nothing devastating happens in the next 10k years, by that time we will have developed the technology to ensure the survival of our species through just about anything. . . including living in space, or colonizing another planet.

Comment

11 months......

Comment

Not more than another 50 years. If somehow we do manage to survive another million years the human race will evolve to look exactly like me.......... Perfection

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          11 months......
          lol this isn't some nonsensical 2012 thread. . .

this is a serious scientific concern. . . i don't think a lot of people realize how fragile the world we have come to know really is. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            Not more than another 50 years. If somehow we do manage to survive another million years the human race will evolve to look exactly like me.......... Perfection
            that is one theory. . . that humans will evolve into two distinct "classes", if you will. . the first being people who have genes that we consider "attractive" , and the second being people who are, how do i put it. . . being euphemistic, "less desirable". . . (like squealpiggy). . .

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
              that is one theory. . . that humans will evolve into two distinct "classes", if you will. . the first being people who have genes that we consider "attractive" , and the second being people who are, how do i put it. . . being euphemistic, "less desirable". . . (like squealpiggy). . .
              Agreed. I'm "less desirable" now because I'm ahead of my time. We'll see who gets the last laugh in a million years though. Damn you good looking people!!!!! Damn you all to hell!!!!!!

Comment

Good question. Some people fail to realize that humans & virus's are the few living organisms that actually destroy their natural habitat. Then they are those that believe the we are the supreme beings. All we do is destroy everything on our planet, what does that say??

But if humans do evolve, are there still gonna be humans, that the real question. After all we came from monkeys right? But monkeys still roam around now,LOL!!

Comment

2012 has really got you guys in the "End of the world" mood hu?

Comment

WTF is with this ******ed "end of the world" nonsense? This **** is like Y2K all over again.

The only scenarios for the destruction of life as we know it that science supports are never going to happen in our lifetime, our children's lifetimes, their children's lifetimes, or their children's lifetimes. So why bother worrying about it?

Comment

Working...
                    X