Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juanma and Vasquez Jr beefing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pal carajo todos los pojosos del caserio que traketean. Gracias a dios que ellos mismos se liquidan o van preso. Espero que lo mismo pase con WV2 ya que el es sendo mierda como peleador.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post
      LOL but wouldn't you like to hear my point of view?
      **** no biatch...

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
        yea true, i remember him bragging about still living in barbosa.....

umm this dude is a boxing world champion and saying u still live in the projects is not cool....
        Of course not! What an idiot that guy is! Maybe he's got a skewed perception of how to stay "true to your roots". He's only to going to get in further trouble, though. Why anyone would want to stay there is beyond me...it only means you have bad intentions. Wilfred says he's street, let him stay "street" then. There's only two ends to it: prison or death.

Comment

let me guess. juanma said vasquez isnt a big enough star to be in the ring with him

Comment

Originally posted by Pelencho View Post
            let me guess. juanma said vasquez isnt a big enough star to be in the ring with him
            WRONG.

He just answered back at Vasquez Jr , ignorant and classless comments.

Comment

Are they in the same weight class?

Comment

LOL but wouldn't you like to hear my point of view?
                Do you see why I have to patrol this border? Trashy mongols filled with self hate must be apprehended, tied to a cactus and left for the Coyotes. What a tunnel-vision having jealous low-value human.

Comment

If this is true about vazquez im off the boat.i had a feeling vazquez would be into these type of street things.beefing over dumb ****

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
                    Do you see why I have to patrol this border? Trashy mongols filled with self hate must be apprehended, tied to a cactus and left for the Coyotes. What a tunnel-vision having jealous low-value human.
                    Lol that's all you got antonio? have fun living in your Apt and being with a fugly Spic who's probably more damaged then you are

Comment

Lol that's all you got antonio? have fun living in your Apt and being with a fugly Spic who's probably more damaged then you are
                      Its getting really old already man. Dudes aren't even gonna go hard when it comes to u anymore cuz u have a bigger problem inside that blockhead of yours. Its funny that u say we are the racist ones but my fellow Bori's are talking boxing with a Mexican just fine. And then your ass comes in and just ****s everything up.
                      Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 04-13-2011, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X