Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the biggest Cherry Picker between Manny and Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    shut the **** up you " play it safe so everyone loves me " son of a b1tch......tell it like it is ****!....lol
    Baracuda, why don't you tell it like it is?

"Like he is not a big enough name, he has no fan base he brings no money, is a bigger money fight."

Who am I talking about in that one?

"Yes he is going to him, he will fight all of them but in the future. everybody just have to wait their turn"

"He is a small WW"

"He is a nobody, he is overrated,"

What about that one?

"He is dictated the fight, you fight on his terms not the other way around, why should he go down"

What about that one?

The only new excuse that was made was, "Bob Arum Picks who he would fight"

Comment

both cherry picked at some point but i'd say is the bigger cherry picker of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Baracuda, why don't you tell it like it is?
        "Like he is not a big enough name, he has no fan base he brings no money, is a bigger money fight."

"Yes he is going to him, he will fight all of them but in the future. everybody just have to wait their turn"

"He is a small WW"

"He is a nobody, he is overrated,"

What about that one?

"He is dictated the fight, you fight on his terms not the other way around, why should he go down"

What about that one?

The only new excuse that was made was, "Bob Arum Picks who he would fight"
        ....i gave you good clues as to who my original account was and still this?..lol.....

wtf you talking about now homeboy?....

Comment

....i gave you good clues as to who my original account was and still this?..lol.....

wtf you talking about now homeboy?....
          Baracuda, I'm talking about how Pac fans now make the same excuses as Floyd fans use to make.

You know telling it, like it is.

If the fighters are going to keep cherry picking and fighting lesser fighters then I would rather for both to just retire.

Why would you want to see your favorite fighter(who a legit chance of being ranked amongst the Duran's and Leonard's but won't take the risk) keep on cherry picking lesser fighters?

Comment

Baracuda, I'm talking about how Pac fans now make the same excuses as Floyd fans use to make.

You know telling it, like it is.

If the fighters are going to keep cherry picking and fighting lesser fighters then I would rather for both to just retire.

Why would you want to see your favorite fighter(who a legit chance of being ranked amongst the Duran's and Leonard's but won't take the risk) keep on cherry picking lesser fighters?
            and that supposed to piss me off calling me baracuda?....lol...

no matter what your half ass pacfan say about pac....he is already part of that group homeboy...and it will only get better as time goes by no matter what....you think pacfans need you or some ****?.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by British Pride View Post
              Discuss Guys and Gals
              Pac fought all those Floyd ducked in his 5 years at welterweight. Clottey, Cotto and Margarito. Floyd cherrypicked smaller guys the like of Hatton and JMM forced them to move up on his weight division. Pac fought Oscar, Hatton, did better and now Mosley so that he can't say the same like Pac ducked Oscar, Hatton and Mosley. Its so obvious!

Comment

and that supposed to piss me off calling me baracuda?....lol...

no matter what your half ass pacfan say about pac....he is already part of that group homeboy...and it will only get better as time goes by no matter what....you think pacfans need you or some ****?.....lol

Comment

only a few like puga can bring the best out of jro.........and again , his best was'nt enough......lol

Comment

only a few like puga can bring the best out of jro.........and again , his best was'nt enough......lol
                    Baracuda, tell it like it is.

Comment

Baracuda, tell it like it is.
                      no doubt since you say so..lol.......happy new year brother!

Comment

Working...
                      X