Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If The Knockdown Against Judah Was Counted, Would Floyd Still Be Undefeated Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here's a bit from an ESPN article.

"Although there have been disqualifications when a cornerman has entered the ring during a round, it is not an automatic disqualification under Nevada's rules. According to Nevada's rules, "The referee may, in his discretion, stop a contest or exhibition if an unauthorized person enters the ring or fenced area during a round."

if a round hasn't ended, and that 10th round didnt, the round isn't over.

http://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=2407759

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
      the argument is that you have zero clue on the rules of boxing. if you think a cornerman can just enter the ring whenever they want, you're wrong. simple as that.

and lol @ highlighting my contradictions. i mention that highlighted part near the beginning of my post.
      arms all out begging with that reach he was arguing that ward might of had a 9 8 round in round 2 after I pointed out a draw was impossible in that fight, but of coarse you're a moron. Also it all depends if the 10 point must system is even place, it's mostly just the US idiot.

Comment

People still trying to find hypothetical situations with Floyd losing?

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
        Yeah. I can't believe that did not happen.......
        The ref had stopped the fight at that point. There's no rule that says that's an instant disqualification.

Comment

here's a bit from an ESPN article.

"Although there have been disqualifications when a cornerman has entered the ring during a round, it is not an automatic disqualification under Nevada's rules. According to Nevada's rules, "The referee may, in his discretion, stop a contest or exhibition if an unauthorized person enters the ring or fenced area during a round."

if a round hasn't ended, and that 10th round didnt, the round isn't over.

http://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=2407759
          I also never said a cornerman can enter a ring whenever he wants why do you keep making **** up? I'm saying in no form or way should floyd been dq'd but here you're putting words in my mouth getting all defensive cause I made you look stupid lmao.

And once again highlighted where you have no point

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            arms all out begging with that reach he was arguing that ward might of had a 9 8 round in round 2 after I pointed out a draw was impossible in that fight, but of coarse you're a moron. Also it all depends if the 10 point must system is even place, it's mostly just the US idiot.
            that thread was about eubank jr vs saunders and scoring rounds even lol. dude, ward vs kovalev isnt even mentioned in that thread until way after the post. wow.

Comment

that thread was about eubank jr vs saunders and scoring rounds even lol. dude, ward vs kovalev isnt even mentioned in that thread until way after the post. wow.
              And I'm telling you what the argument was about why don't you go read ny replies idiot, I asked wtf he was talking about and you think I scored a 9 8 round?? Jesus what a moron, take your L already.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                I also never said a cornerman can enter a ring whenever he wants why do you keep making **** up? I'm saying in no form or way should floyd been dq'd but here you're putting words in my mouth getting all defensive cause I made you look stupid lmao.

And once again highlighted where you have no point
                you don't see the point because you're a complete moron. read the last sentence of that piece of the article.

timeout or not, if the round hasn't ended, that's during the round. i've given your ******ed ass enough attention for tonight. but i'll definitely keep you informed on rules of boxing that you don't know about next time i see you talking out your ass. later

Comment

you don't see the point because you're a complete moron. read the last sentence of that piece of the article.

timeout or not, if the round hasn't ended, that's during the round. i've given your ******ed ass enough attention for tonight. but i'll definitely keep you informed on rules of boxing that you don't know about next time i see you talking out your ass. later

You're arguing about nothing cause I made you look stupid and ydksab .Floyd shouldn't have been dq'd and there is absolutely no rule that says that what happened in the Judah fight should of been a automatic dq, you a ssed out! Pathetic as hell you don't even have a point but insist to push something 😂

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    Obviously impossible to know for sure, but what happens if the referee had counted the knockdown which Judah got against Floyd. Is it the same result or would the fight have played out differently from that point onward with Floyd perhaps losing heart due to touching the canvas? Would they rematch immediately, which would have consequently spiralled Floyd's career in a different direction, with different opponents? Would Floyd have still avoided Khan 4 times or would he have bitten the bullet and faced his biggest threat, stylistically speaking?

Every action has a reaction, so what happens in Floyd's career if that single knockdown was counted, would the chain reaction have culminated in a different overall outcome for his career?
                    This must have been the only reason for starting the thread, just to somehow sneak Khan in. NOBODY avoids Khan. He isn't good enough to scare anyone. Deal with your delusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      Wasn't that fight for Judah's IBF belt?
                      yep..............

Comment

Working...
                      X