Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev on Low PPV: Hardly Anyone Pays To Watch Boring Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is obsessed with ward. He needs to get over it and get on with his career.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      So you're saying that Kovalev is a liar, then?
      You're a liar when you lie on purpose like when you're sure that the words you say are far from being true. He just got it wrong. You're not a liar if you're not even aware that your words are false.

So you're gonna deny that there's way more Latin Americans in States than Russians or not?
      Last edited by g27region; 01-01-2017, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
        You're a liar when you lie on purpose like when you're sure that the words you say are far from being true. He just got it wrong. Don't confuse these things

So you're gonna deny that there's way more Latin Americans in States than Russians or not?
        Are there more Filipinos in the States than Russians?

Comment

Make the rematch asap

Comment

Stop sending me that mother****ing pic all the time. I've already said that Latin fighters is the only exception out of that rule because they got the biggest fanbase in States who always backs them up and supports them no matter what, Canelo who doesn't even speak English would be a good example of that, the size of Russian popluation in America isn't nowhere near as big as Latin American population in US, it's a statistical fact, despite of what Kovalev said.

Fighters from other countries doesn't have the same fanbase in America to rely on
            Fck outta here if you're exciting you're exciting

If you're boring you're boring and that's jus it.

Comment

Are there more Filipinos in the States than Russians?
              Not sure, but it might be true. I'm sure there's way more Asians in States than Russians though. Plus I've already said what was the reason of Pacquiao's success, he didn't have to rely on Fillipino fans because he defeated a lot of atg Latin American fighters who usually have the biggest fanbase in boxing, plus the fight with a boxer of superstar caliber (ODLH) and rivalry with another superstar (Floyd). I can't believe I have to explain that twice

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                It was the lack of promotion, plain and simple.

You got the 2 best guys in the sport going head to head.

And both men are incredible interviews and charismatic.

It should have been a 4 part 24/7 with at least one condensed episode airing on prime time regular TV.

The promoters AND HBO screwed this up bigtime.
                Yep they sure did. Duva started the promotion off on the wrong foot when she tried to say Ward was a no show for the press conference she scheduled a couple days after his fight. Then she said she was having doubts the fight would even take place. And Roc Nation didn't do shit!!! And the fight should've been in New York not Vegas. Those two aren't big enough stars to get people to travel to the desert. Roc Nation is based in New York. Main Events is based in NJ.
                Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 01-01-2017, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                  Fck outta here if you're exciting you're exciting

If you're boring you're boring and that's jus it.
                  Kovalev is boring
                  ******, don't talk to me, sending the same mother****ing pic is the smartest way you can express your opinion here, and you're not telling me to gtfo because it's you who started talking to me in the first place - that means it's you who need to get the **** outta here, because ***** I'm not interested in arguing with you

Comment

Not sure, but it might be true. I'm sure there's way more Asians in States than Russians though.
                    Why do you lump all Asians together but not all Eastern Euros?

You do the same with Latin Americans. Miguel Cotto didn't always speak English well, do you think he is popular because all the Mexicans love to watch a Puerto Rican fighter?
                    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 01-01-2017, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Why do you lump all Asians together but not all Eastern Euros?

You do the same with Latin Americans. Miguel Cotto didn't always speak English well, do you think he is popular because all the Mexicans love to watch a Puerto Rican fighter?
                      I see your point

I don't lump all Eastern Euros together because Russians have nothing to do with most Eastern euros like Hungarians or Romanians, culturally or linguistically.

Actually, ethnicities from South West Asia got WAY stronger cultural connections with each other. And yes, according to statistics, there's more Fillipinos than Russians in States, I've just checked that. Plus I've said twice that Asian/Fillipino fanbase wasn't the main reason behind Pac's succes.

And even if you lump all emmigrants from post-Soviet republics, including emmigrants from Ukraine or Kazakhstan, Mexicans or Puerto Ricans still outnumbers them without even lumping Latin Americans together
                      Last edited by g27region; 01-01-2017, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X