Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Only Plans 3 To 4 More Fights - Kell Brook Ruled Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair play to Khan. Brook has been doing nothing to earn a big fight. Khan is like the UK Mayweather. You gotta show him you deserve the fight lol. Khan didn't get the Manny or Floyd fight cuz he didn't do enough to force Manny or Floyd to take that fight. Neither has Brook. F#ck that guy trying to Stevenson his way thru his boxing career.

Comment

Huge respect to Amir for fighting a much heavier dude..The logical move now would be to go down to 47 and fight for a title

Comment

Who cares about zeke, Brook just took back seat in that gym. Crolla took a huge step up in popularity. His title s shinier than Kell's, considering Barroso was a big hitter, something Kell knows nothing about. Crolla is much closer to a big payday.

Comment

No ****. It should be, "I dont like him and i want to beat him." He had guts to fight Canelo but only because he's scared ****less of losing to Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            Guess we will see con get ktfo 4 more times lol
            Ouch. But yeah. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Khan's wife must feel like the luckiest woman on Earth. Her husband is a multi millionaire and has no chin. If she wants money from him and he refuses to give it to her for whatever reason, all she has to do his slap him and he will go to sleep. Then she can take the money
              lmao damn

Comment

In my ideal world, khan would fight

Broner
                Floyd
                Manny
                Bradley
                Ortiz
                Berto

I have always wanted to see those fights

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Fair play to Khan. Brook has been doing nothing to earn a big fight. Khan is like the UK Mayweather. You gotta show him you deserve the fight lol. Khan didn't get the Manny or Floyd fight cuz he didn't do enough to force Manny or Floyd to take that fight. Neither has Brook. F#ck that guy trying to Stevenson his way thru his boxing career.
                  The UK Mayweather?? Since when did Floyd get knocked out every time he stepped up? Khan is the biggest joke in boxing. Porter> Any guy Khan recently beat. Mayweather damn near got more knockouts than Khan got wins
                  The UK Mayweather?
                  Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 05-09-2016, 09:53 PM.

Comment

I don't understand all the hate for Amir, he just fought a light heavyweight and was doing very well for 5 rounds. If he is targeting the likes of Garcia, Bradley etc why can people knock him for not fighting Brook?! He obviously doesn't want to give him the payday, don't you dare call him a coward though!

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      The UK Mayweather?? Since when did Floyd get knocked out every time he stepped up? Khan is the biggest joke in boxing. Porter> Any guy Khan recently beat. The UK Mayweather? :*******:
                      If Khan ain't **** why does Brook's sorry ass wanna fight him so bad?

Brook is kinda a ***** & thinks he can cash in on Khan's name & since Khan does get KTFO easier than most elite level dudes he's hoping he can do the same. I suspect Khan gots a fair shot to outbox him truth be told doe so I'm kinda hoping he gets what he's asking for, but again fair play to Khan if he's like f#ck Brook's wannabe Stevensoning the 147lb division cuz Brook deserves nothing just like Khan didn't deserve Manny or Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X