Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward: "im not interested in talking about lil g anymore... I wanna fight the best"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    I hate nuthuggers overrating a fighter that is true.
    So then you hate yourself?
    You ride Floyd's nuts to the end
    Omg you are owning yourself please stop it's embarassing
    Quit humiliating yourself bruv

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      So then you hate yourself?
      You ride Floyd's nuts to the end
      Omg you are owning yourself please stop it's embarassing
      Quit humiliating yourself bruv
      I don't overrate Mayweather at all, he's proven his status, unlike the Little G.

Dude, Bruv, OMG stop being a f@g.

Comment

I don't overrate Mayweather at all, he's proven his status, unlike the Little G.

Dude, Bruv, OMG stop being a f@g.
        Oh yeah proven to fight the beat like Maidana Ortiz bertos and guerrero a of the world! Ha keep trying bruv

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

Damn Double post...my bad

I had to pause at 0:13.

Anyway, I'm surprised Ward said "Lil G." I always thought he was one of the well-spoken boxers and would never resort to trash talk.

Comment

Oh yeah proven to fight the beat like Maidana Ortiz bertos and guerrero a of the world! Ha keep trying bruv
            All world title holders at one time or another, how many of those has Little G fought?

Comment

• Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
              I had to pause at 0:13.

Anyway, I'm surprised Ward said "Lil G." I always thought he was one of the well-spoken boxers and would never resort to trash talk.
              His trash talk is pathetic bro. He is calling out a guy two divisions lower than him then shows his "intelligence" to refer to him as lil g further acknowledging that he is picking on a smaller fighter. Fawking ******
              He should stick to his Steve Urkel bit did I do that?

Comment

All world title holders at one time or another, how many of those has Little G fought?
                At one time haha
                GGG just fought one and you trashed him you hypocrite!
                Can't have it both ways but thanks again for exposing yourself!
                Keep owning yourself BRUV!

Comment

At one time haha
                  GGG just fought one and you trashed him you hypocrite!
                  Can't have it both ways but thanks again for exposing yourself!
                  Keep owning yourself BRUV!
                  I trashed Berto too, little G's biggest win is on par with Mayweathers worst opponent in 10 years congrats.

Comment

I trashed Berto too, little G's biggest win is on par with Mayweathers worst opponent in 10 years congrats.
                    Keep telling yourself that. Your bias and **** love for Floyd oozing out in every post.

Comment

Keep telling yourself that. Your bias and **** love for Floyd oozing out in every post.
                      Your hatred of Mayweather is, the irony that you called me a hater.

The fact that you're defending Little G by trying to trash Mayweathers resume proves how stupid you really are. Mayweathers resume is a million times better than the hype jobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X