Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people constantly bring up Ponce de leon to say Broner cant be great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
    Broner has ALOT of potential and is improving with every fight
    Broner is the next star of boxing

Comment

I thought he lost the fight, but Broner is still one of my favorite fighters right now and I think he's the future. I just wish he would have rematched Ponce right away like Floyd did against Castillo. Think Broner blows him away in a rematch and that would have shut up the haters.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
        As of right now,he's just another overhyped Al Haymon fighter.The only one's that seemed really sold on him are the Mayweather fans,and that's only because he's black and copies Mayweather's attitude and his mannerisms.
        Sure".........

Comment

seems like larry found his floyd replacement when floyd calls it quits

surprise surprise...its adrien f0cking broner...i hope that assh0le gets KTFO when he finally faces some real competition

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            It's his fan base that irritate me the most. There quick to jump on other fighters backs and become critics but defend him to the max for the same ****.
            he's undefeated so what do they really have to defend?he had a close fight wow donaire just had a close fight pacquiao just had a close fight and they are great fighters so why can't a 20-21 year old have a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
              As of right now,he's just another overhyped Al Haymon fighter.The only one's that seemed really sold on him are the Mayweather fans,and that's only because he's black and copies Mayweather's attitude and his mannerisms.

jeezus H christ...i never thought i'd see the day when i agreed with this racist queeer

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                seems like larry found his floyd replacement when floyd calls it quits

surprise surprise...its adrien f0cking broner...i hope that assh0le gets KTFO when he finally faces some real competition
                I think he needs to get knocked out. He's a bit too cocky for his own good right now. He needs a slice of humble pie, imo.

Comment

Broner is going to get KTFO and lose all of his credibility. That's what happens when you build a fighter into the typical "I'm undefeated and ain't nuthin u can do bout it" type.

I find it funny how TS and other floyd fairies alike tend to like racist fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Champ
                    well said
                    if someone was to say that about a mexican they would get a ban but it's o k to generalize black people

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                      I think he needs to get knocked out. He's a bit too cocky for his own good right now. He needs a slice of humble pie, imo.
                      i kinda feel the same way but as far as what the kid has done in the ring there is really not much anyone can say

Comment

Working...
                      X