Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to measure penis size? Bone pressed erection length or do u measure to the balls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    This got me to thinking. I wonder if I could stuff my balls in my woman's puss while my penis is in her. Probably wouldn't feel good but I'm curious.
    I take back my original opinion...this thread...its going places...

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      This got me to thinking. I wonder if I could stuff my balls in my woman's puss while my penis is in her. Probably wouldn't feel good but I'm curious.
      LMAO Ouch gonna try that one time , ud have to shave your balls, lube your balls up then squeeze them up to the shaft so they are under enough pressure to be firm/solid, then thumb in one at a time your left first because it hangs lower then your right, or u could just go for a x2 whammy if u r into pain

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        Lmao I'm telling you man it doesn't. If a girl is into you she will **** you regardless.

Comment

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

I've seen some threads you've posted, honestly I get the impression that you don't have much experience with women. Just focus on getting your social skills up man, you can be getting ***** in no time

Comment

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
              I've seen some threads you've posted, honestly I get the impression that you don't have much experience with women. Just focus on getting your social skills up man, you can be getting ***** in no time
              lol thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo
                xD

Comment

technically the penis starts inside the body so is that the base you speak of?
                  are you going to bone a girl with your inside *base* as well?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Measure from the back of your ass to save any disappointment.
                    F you I was eating orange chicken and it came outta my nose..**** Dan... Lmfao

Comment

to be honest when you got a big dick like me you never even really bother to measure, you already know you packing the hammer aka couchie killer.

Comment

Working...
                      X