Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Malignaggi beats Garcia. What you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close fight. Now that he has Haymon, I think Paulie would win 8-4, or 7-5.

Comment

Paulie beat dannys ass

Comment

I've always thought so because Paulie doesn't stand in front of guys and that's what Garcia thrives on. Would be competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          Nope, he's not a tricky match up at all for Garcia, or hardly anyone at the top of 140. Paulie defense is not that good, has no power to keep Garcia honest.

Herrera was a problem for Danny because he was on him all night. Paulie wouldn't be trading blows with Garcia lol
          Just to clear it up you saw this victory as a robbery right?

Comment

Yup.

Paulie woops him too

Comment

anyone with 2 eyes and a brain(sorry khan) beats garcia easy

Comment

paulie b***** slaps him now and then and wins on points.

Comment

I think Garcia has problems with boxers. As Dwyer would say he's a "mid-range hooker", that's all he really throws. Against brawlers like Morales and Matthysse, he can excel.

But the first two rounds against Amir Khan and against Herrera we see that fighters with a jab that throw straight punches give him problems.

I think he needs to stay away from boxers. Paulie would likely give him a lot of trouble.

I thought Herrera won the fight, but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                    paulie b***** slaps him now and then and wins on points.
                    paulie would lose just off the hype of danny throwing a punch, im sorry but this is what boxing has come to

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                      I think Garcia has problems with boxers. As Dwyer would say he's a "mid-range hooker", that's all he really throws. Against brawlers like Morales and Matthysse, he can excel.

But the first two rounds against Amir Khan and against Herrera we see that fighters with a jab that throw straight punches give him problems.

I think he needs to stay away from boxers. Paulie would likely give him a lot of trouble.

I thought Herrera won the fight, but it is what it is.

Erik Morales is leagues above Malignaggi as a boxer. If you or anyone else think differently then there is a serious problem here. He is not, nor has he ever been, a "brawler."

Comment

Working...
                      X