No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire-Rigondeaux: Top Rank Explore Radio City Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    Lol I was just thinking that. Maybe not a good idea to be drunk around that dude. He might try and take advantage of us or something. He would look at you before driving off the cliff and be like "you're not a real pinoy! (that's what danceswithfire his alt says) ahhhh! fk you!" *crash* Boom!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Or he'll have a heart attack when he realizes I am
    I hope this is in NYC, pretty much the only place within driving distance for me

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
      Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Lol I was just thinking that. Maybe not a good idea to be drunk around that dude. He might try and take advantage of us or something. He would look at you before driving off the cliff and be like "you're not a real pinoy! (that's what danceswithfire his alt says) ahhhh! fk you!" *crash* Boom!

Or he'll have a heart attack when he realizes I am
      I hope this is in NYC, pretty much the only place within driving distance for me
      Lol yea pretty much. And yea, he might just give you your pinoy card back.

Comment

Lol it'll be funny if this fight doesn't go thru. They said they still got some things to work out and Donaire hasn't signed yet...

donaire hasnt signed? que es eso

I thought the only issue was caribe and top rank

I also know that hyde still trying to get the trainer thing solved, but i dont think theres any changing that

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post

I also know that hyde still trying to get the trainer thing solved, but i dont think theres any changing that
          If Donaire doesn't sign, then we can all pile on top of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87
            Quote:

Lol it'll be funny if this fight doesn't go thru. They said they still got some things to work out and Donaire hasn't signed yet...

I thought I read somewhere Donaire hadn't signed yet? I'm on my phone right now so I'm too lazy to double check.

Comment

I thought I read somewhere Donaire hadn't signed yet? I'm on my phone right now so I'm too lazy to double check.

That was before Rigo even signed. I think it was either today or yesterday it was confirmed he signed (like pics and everything)

Comment

This fight is going to give a resemblance of Pacman - Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
                  Quote:

That was before Rigo even signed. I think it was either today or yesterday it was confirmed he signed (like pics and everything)
                  Eh? Yea I saw pics of Rigo signing but not Donaire. Y'all gonna make me get on my laptop and look around. Unless Im imagining stuff... which is nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by chubano View Post
                    This fight is going to give a resemblance of Pacman - Mayweather.
                    Pac and Mayweather bever fought so its impossible for it to resemble something that didn't happen. Each fight has its own chemistry and dynamics.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      yeah i thoughtt cameron dunkin said everything was good on their side and they were waiting for rigo that was tuesday or something

Comment

Working...
                      X