No announcement yet.

True or False? Mayweather has fought the #1 Guy At Every Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    You say it doesn't. Those making the fight thought otherwise. HBO, who both floyd and gatti were contracted to at the time, planned floyd's moves and the gatti fight. It wasn't floyd pursuing Gatti.
    Come on now. These sound like some weak reasons. Like Floyd has no say in it. Please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Never said either fighter ducked the other.
      You better not be. Different networks anyways and unless it does Holy/Lewis type of numbers it ain't happening.

Comment

Never said either fighter ducked the other.
        You just did exactly what Brother Jay said you do

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          But i didn't say either fighter ducked the other. I think a duck is when you negotatiate a fight and then drop out i.e Bradley-Khan.

I simply said Floyd went after the Gatti fight at 140.

Its not my fault you get all defensive and upset and have to start misquoting or misinterpreting my words.

Comment

But i didn't say either fighter ducked the other. I think a duck is when you negotatiate a fight and then drop out i.e Bradley-Khan.

I simply said Floyd went after the Gatti fight at 140.

Its not my fault you get all defensive and upset and have to start misquoting or misinterpreting my words.
            Not upset at all, it's my thread, keep giving it hits.

Comment

Come on now. These sound like some weak reasons. Like Floyd has no say in it. Please.
              Back then he did not. I get the sense you could care less that your facts are a little off or probably don't think I am unbised enough to provide the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Back then he did not. I get the sense you could care less that your facts are a little off or probably don't think I am unbised enough to provide the truth.
                Saying Mayweather had no say in his career or future fights is not really a fact.

Its conjecture. And pretty weak conjecture if you ask me but i guess we'll agree to disagree.

Comment

Saying Mayweather had no say in his career or future fights is not really a fact.

Its conjecture. And pretty weak conjecture if you ask me but i guess we'll agree to disagree.
                  I didn't say that. I said HBO planned for them to fight at his time when they were HB O contracted fighters. I also said both floyd and gatti told me this on separate occassions. So its niether conjecture or weak. But its cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                    I don't make this sh!it up.

That was right on time, wasn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                      I don't make this sh!it up.

That was right on time, wasn't it?
                      I love it man, I studied behavioural psych so patterns like this interest me

Comment

Working...
                      X