Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P sad news

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      this is crazy. I wonder if this has ever happened before to any other sports team?
      There was the Andes flight diaster, which is about a Uruguayan Rugby team, plane crashed but not all the people died.

Few survived but they were stranded on or by a mountain which was cold and snow everywhere. I forgot most details but they were out for a long time with only candy and few chips to eat and turned to canibalism in order to survive, few died, not sure how many survived.

Comment

It happened to Manchester United in 1958 too in Munich. 23 died and 21 survived..

Comment

Comment

Marshall college football team had the same fate years ago

Comment

This is horrible and unfortunate. Condolences to the friends and family of all the victims.

And f*** ESPN for talking about this for 5 seconds, and spending 30 minutes of every hour talking about Peyton Manning instead.

Comment

RIP....Such a sad story

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                this is crazy. I wonder if this has ever happened before to any other sports team?
                Have a read.....Manchester Uniteds team were on the way back from a European game.....the plane crashed trying to take off after a few unsuccessful attempts...very sad story

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_air_disaster

Comment

Sad. Hockey's taken a lot of hits this year and this just crowns it. Everyone's thoughts and prayers are with the families of the team members and with the entire hockey community.

Poet

Comment

alexander karpovstev and igor korolev were former blackhawks. very tragic news, just saw coverage of this on the news. condolences to all the victims' families, rest in peace.

Comment

A US Olympic Boxing Team all died in a plane crash too. 1980 wasnt it?

Note to self: NEVER get in a Russian airplane....

Comment

Working...
                      X