Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is TECHNICALLY better? David Haye or Wladamir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    all wlad can do is jab jab and hold, throws the odd right but holds if they get in

haye would out box and knock wlad out when they fought

haye bya country mile
    Jab jab jab, knockout. You forgot that part.

Comment

I know haye hits hard and is fast, and i am almost thinking that is all you need.
      I dont know what it is haye does that makes him so hard to beat? Even with a chin like his people dont seem to have an answer on how to beat him. Surely it should be as easy as landing a punch on his jaw? One of lifes mysteries? Arent you supposed to have a chin to reach the top? Look at the stick Khan still gets for getting knocked out ONCE!!!!!

Comment

Poll added.

Comment

its discussions like this that show who know what the **** they are talking about.

Wlad is technically better.

Do you fellas even know what technical means? Go look up the definition.

Wlad is textbook. Everything that he does. The way he jabs, the way he throws the right, the hook, damn even the way he clinches is all done with correct boxing technique, hence he is technically better.

Haye is nothing like that. Haye is simply a fighter, he is not a technical fighter like Wlad is. He throws wild punches, there is not much "textbook" physics behind his punches, he is not technical, he is a slugger.

WLAD=Technical in every respect.

If anything these two fighters show a perfect contrast between technical and not technical.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
            its discussions like this that show who know what the **** they are talking about.

Wlad is textbook. Everything that he does. The way he jabs, the way he throws the right, the hook, damn even the way he clinches is all done with correct boxing technique, hence he is technically better.

Haye is nothing like that. Haye is simply a fighter, he is not a technical fighter like Wlad is. He throws wild punches, there is not much "textbook" physics behind his punches, he is not technical, he is a slugger.

If anything these two fighters show a perfect contrast between technical and not technical.
            You say people don't know what they're talking about and then go and call Haye a slugger.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Just had this discussion. Was wondering people's thoughts?
              Quick conversation I presume.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Quick conversation I presume.
                Unfortunatly not, went on for a painfully long time and is still ongoing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post

Pretty much the point of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    I know haye hits hard and is fast, and i am almost thinking that is all you need.
                    I dont know what it is haye does that makes him so hard to beat? Even with a chin like his people dont seem to have an answer on how to beat him. Surely it should be as easy as landing a punch on his jaw? One of lifes mysteries? Arent you supposed to have a chin to reach the top? Look at the stick Khan still gets for getting knocked out ONCE!!!!!
                    Ok but that's not the question. It's who is better strictly TECHNICALLY

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Unfortunatly not, went on for a painfully long time and is still ongoing.
                      I don't get it. It's not even close. Haye is an athletic fighter. Wlad is an athletic technically sound boxer with a stone cold right hound. He fights with a textbook boxing style. I can picture my old coach explaining the right way to throw the jab and 1-2. He could have just showed a video of wlad if hexwas around back then. Plus wlad's footwork. He always steps with the front and back with the back and keeps his balance very well in all directions.

His hook off the jab is textbook.

Lfctitles has zero credibility, don't even listen to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X