No announcement yet.

OWCH - the anti-rape condom!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    this is borderline ******ed. 99.99999999% of women DO NOT get raped. a woman would have to wear this all the time and most probably won't get raped. plus, I would think this would piss off the rapist even more, and he would do something worse than just rape.

I just see this devise being used more by psycho chicks against their boyfriends if they think they are being cheated on or something.

this device won't improve society one bit.
    Indeed. She could even claim rape afterwards too while he's in pain and got a couple of fish hooks in his dick.

Comment

this is borderline ******ed. 99.99999999% of women DO NOT get raped. a woman would have to wear this all the time and most probably won't get raped. plus, I would think this would piss off the rapist even more, and he would do something worse than just rape.

I just see this devise being used more by psycho chicks against their boyfriends if they think they are being cheated on or something.

You heard about the Congo man? Africa. That is where this thing is majorly aimed at. Do some reading on it. The stuff is brutal.

Comment

good in theory.

but in reality two things could happen

rapists adapt and start checking for it.

or.

the thing works and now the rapist has incentive to kill insteand of just rape.

Comment

Lol. Rape is so bad in Africa they have came to the conclusion that prevention isnt possible. Only punishment.

Comment

Oh great a device thats a sure fire way for the girl to be killed by said man.

Dumb ass idea.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Oh great a device thats a sure fire way for the girl to be killed by said man.

Dumb ass idea.
              I think it's a dumbassed notion that a man would be in any mood to kill his victim when his dick is shredded to pieces and causing him searing pain like nothing he's ever felt in his life. More like the first thing on his mind would be to save his dick for future, uh... violations.

Comment

That's nice. I'm pretty sure dude will be hungry after such a traumatic experience.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                  I think it's a dumbassed notion that a man would be in any mood to kill his victim when his dick is shredded to pieces and causing him searing pain like nothing he's ever felt in his life. More like the first thing on his mind would be to save his dick for future, uh... violations.
                  i think the first thing would be rage.

adrenaline can block out pain long enough to strangle or stab someone

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    i think the first thing would be rage.

adrenaline can block out pain long enough to strangle or stab someone
                    I doubt it. The first reaction would be shock, then fear, then pain, then maybe rage if they were genuinely psycho or on drugs. Otherwise they'd just be scared ****less from the blood loss and reality of seeing their miserable **** turned into pulp.

... By which point the (hopefully alert) victim would've run away to safety.

Comment

Ok i'm using my finger to check out for this in my next rape...

Comment

Working...
                      X