No announcement yet.

Who Won: Miguel Cotto vs Saul Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    Of course Cotto landed but not enough to win. I just didn't see it, you did but others, many many others didn't.
    lol the majority of people. Majority of people are idiots. Ask anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      lol the majority of people. Majority of people are idiots. Ask anyone.
      If you're asking random questions to people about state and local government or history you'll get interesting answers, but when you're polling people with eyes that all watched the same event then they're "idiots?" Okay, if you want to dismiss the majority that's cool but they have terms for people like that. You strike me as the kind of guy that'll tell himself whatever he has to so he can get through the rest of the night....

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        If you're asking random questions to people about state and local government or history you'll get interesting answers, but when you're polling people with eyes that all watched the same event then they're "idiots?" Okay, if you want to dismiss the majority that's cool but they have terms for people like that. You strike me as the kind of guy that'll tell himself whatever he has to so he can get through the rest of the night....
        This is at least the third time now you've either missed the joke or gotten Ad hominem. Please yourself. The fact is the fight was much closer than many of these "idiots" and the judges think it was, buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          This is at least the third time now you've either missed the joke or gotten Ad hominem. Please yourself. The fact is the fight was much closer than many of these "idiots" and the judges think it was, buddy.
          I agree, and sorry about the ad hominem stuff, people on this site trigger me....

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
            Had it cotto 7-5.

What fight were you watching?

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
              Had it cotto 7-5.
              Cotto ran out of gas late, but I thought he had a hell of a lot of rounds in the bank. Draw.

Comment

I had it a draw. But I admit I gave Cotto all of the close rounds.

Comment

how did the judges scored it? how?

i don't have a problem canelo winning but ... it was wide, imo!

there was some instances that canelo was just standing there waiting and it appeared cotto was the better boxer!

Comment

Canelo won and pretty clearly at that ... by 2 or 3 rounds anyway. The cards were much too wide but at least they had the right winner.

Comment

• I think Alvarez won, but that doesn't change that those scorecards were utterly ridiculous and suggest that the decision, yet again, was predetermined for Canelo before either guy threw a punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X