Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if haymon/golde boy was smart they will raise the price to $80 for floyd's PPV in may

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    i personally would like to pay more than 80 dollars.
    Brought me a good laugh, i'd rather pay 100$ though, that way I feel 30percent more excited for the ppv than I would have if I only paid 70$

I really hope they raise the prices soon, I can't wait!

Comment

50 cent: "Floyd is not really that rich."

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        50 cent: "Floyd is not really that rich."
        yea thats how u can spot a pac turd,believe the bitter enemy of floyd sure,the same snake that said theyre beef was made up for publicity.highest paid athlete in the world

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
          Brought me a good laugh, i'd rather pay 100$ though, that way I feel 30percent more excited for the ppv than I would have if I only paid 70$

Hey doc, how was the 240?

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            yea thats how u can spot a pac turd,believe the bitter enemy of floyd sure,the same snake that said theyre beef was made up for publicity.highest paid athlete in the world
            Yea okay Larry, you can't afford $80

Comment

Talk about 'fake iden******'

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post

I just made a conscious decision to not buy another PPV until they raise the price to $100.00

I'd like to thank the thread starter for helping me see the light and hopefully representatives from all the major promoters troll this site so they can see that the buying public can't wait to pay more.

GTFOH

Comment

hey naive kids,how much u think the pricetag on pbf-manny would have been if it was made?and your all acting like $80 is something,smh.I didnt say a permenant price tag i said only for this one because CEO richard shaefer of golden boy said this will be a huge spectacular event,it can go back down to $70 for the next fight.U dont like it but fighters need to get paid

Comment

Larry gets banned and "STAX ON DECK" reappears LoL

Comment

The TS is a idiot. Never heard of price point. They charge what they charge for a reason.

it just like all the TV infomercials you think they charge 19.99 for any damn reason, They know the price point on their product.

Your such a fucking idiot. Why I say that is because you talking about what you think and you THINK this. What are the facts, research, and what are the precedents to support that a $80 PPV will even be profitable?
                      Last edited by TheRealNess; 12-19-2012, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X