No announcement yet.

Honestly, How good are you at sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, How good are you at sex?

How highly do you rate yourself in all honesty?

I think i'm very good at the foreplay part of it all, that's where i excel. I can always give girls intense orgasms or make them squirt just going down on them. The actual act of intercourse, i think i'm fairly inconsistent. Sometimes it seems i'm putting in a good performance, other times i feel like i'm pretty useless. A lot of it depends on how attracted i am to a girl though. This weekend i was having sex with a girl and i could get really hard during foreplay but when i was having sex, i could barely stay hard at times. Then again, she was queefing every 2 seconds and constantly over and over again. I don't mind it and i know it's part of sex but when it's non stop, over and over, it gets a bit off-putting i think. Also going soft just happens to me sometimes when i'm not that into a girl. So i'd say i'm inconsistent, i either put in a top performance or i can barely stay hard. There's no real middle ground for me.
    Last edited by deathofaclown; 04-24-2016, 03:36 PM.

Man you are one weird dude

Mind showing us what you look like

Comment

I range from Average to Spectacular.

Comment

Does chaste count?

Comment

Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post
          Man you are one weird dude

Mind showing us what you look like
          What's weird about it?

I think it's a fairly normal question and thread.

Comment

I last longer licking than I do pounding.

Comment

I was going to give myself a 10, then I recalled an experience where I whipped out a less than magic Johnson and I feel like that 0 has to take my average down to a 9.

Comment

I have a PhD in cunnilingus.

Comment

I'm good at it... its my favorite pastime...about to get some here in a bit

Comment

Every woman I've ever been with said I'm a Maestro at ****ing.

Granted, I had paid them before the act and some of them were black out drunk, but still, they're pros, and even one of them was speaking honestly, I think.

Oh, and Gennady Golovkin is a Maestro at ducking.

Had to be said.

Comment

Working...
                    X