Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bias 101. Lucas eye and issue but Gomez's "eye doe" vs Sanchez not an issue.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Never has a username applied so well to the person it belongs to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Almada View Post
      I'd rather mow a lawn than pluck my eye brows and get on my knees, you HIV infected scum.

You're the same idiot (Border Patrol) who was yapping about how Arce's hair was the reason Papito lost. Pathetic.

50 years old and still crying about Matthysse. Seriously, go get laid or something. You're at the age where you're supposed to be carrying yourself like a man, not like a sore loser, but then again... You're boricua, so that says a lot.
      Is that the excuse you use for NOT carrying yourself like a man? You are waiting to hit "50" to become a "man?" What are you obsessing about Border Patrol? Did he leave you with an ache in your peasant soul?

Get over it, you make very little sense and you are clearly suffering from sun-stroke. Stay hydrated you peasant child. "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Fancy Frank freely frolicked in a frying pan of fat. His feet didn't burn because of his special shoes that could withstand intense heat. These special shoes were given to him by a homeless ostrich who left his ostrich wife after he walked in on her having a threesome with Bill Clinton and a half eaten pastrami sandwich.

"That dang ole sammich mustarded all over muh butticks" shouted Bill in ectasy as the husband ostrich walked in. The husband ostrich laid an egg that exploded and killed Bill and the wife ostrich but the husband flew away laughing and farting the Chinese alphabet.
        As it turns out, Bill Clinton reincarnated to a 20 foot tall half man half octopus and he owned that large frying pan that Fancy Frank freely frolicked in. Its one thing to freely frolick Bill's pan without two thirds vote from everyone in the universe named Bob, but it is quite another to do so in the shoes who belonged to the ostrich who killed his former self.
        "You suumm-bitch!" Bill said. "I gonna whoop you good!"Bill pulls out his saxophone which is made out of the once reincarnted giant half woman half milkshake Hillary Clinton's preserved corpse, and plays the theme song of the 1980s sitcom Night Court. Hillary Clinton's organs and sour milk blast out with each tune and her lungs land on Fancy Frank's head and crushes him.Bill then sits on the burning pan of fat and makes sexually obscene phone calls to every woman in town, all the while his massive rear end cooks for the feast being held later on tonight.The ostrich is nowhere to be found.

Comment

Working...
        X