Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klit manager says they won't fight Pulev, Current negotiating with team Stiverne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    WBC have been clear, Stiverne is to fight Wilder. They don't permit unifications either.

It seems Wlad really does not want to fight Pulev. Time to vacate Wladdy.
    They do now outside their inner circle evidently. Must've died with Sulaiman... or maybe just Showtime fighters only. Floyd just unified and is still unified at 154.

Stevenon and Hopkins evidently bout to get it on too

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I think for Stiverne this is the best option money wise. He's not gonna make millions fighting Deontay Wilder and there's a good chance he loses that fight.

Fighting Wlad, he's guaranteed to make probably at least $5 million, if not more
    It would and I could see them trying to Coax the WBC with the money they could make from that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
      Wlad should do the honorable thing and fight Pulev first.

I feel bad for Kubrat, he's been waiting too long for his shot. Unlike many others, he's earned his chance.
      It's likely he would get some step aside $$ for his troubles.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        It's likely he would get some step aside $$ for his troubles.
        That would depend on the IBF's unification approval or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          Wlad should do the honorable thing and fight Pulev first.

I feel bad for Kubrat, he's been waiting too long for his shot. Unlike many others, he's earned his chance.
          i prefer wlad to get all 4 titles, he has always wanted that

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            They do now outside their inner circle evidently. Must've died with Sulaiman... or maybe just Showtime fighters only. Floyd just unified and is still unified at 154.

Stevenon and Hopkins evidently bout to get it on too

It would and I could see them trying to Coax the WBC with the money they could make from that fight
            IDK, the sanctioning bodies behave irrationally even if there's big money involved. Just think, if Wlad was their champion, the sanctioning fees he would generate with his typical huge purses.

Comment

If Wlad wins the WBC in his next fight, I hope both WBC and IBF strips Wlad if he don't fight either Pulev or Wilder in his next fight.

Comment

Wlad/Pulev is a really good fight. It's the one I want to see the most and the best heavyweight fight for Wlad at the moment.

Comment

Don't know how I feel about all this.

Stiverne is no walk in the park; it's not like Wlad is turning down Pulev to fight a Leapai or anything. Saying that, it's been Pulevs time for a LONG TIME NOW.

C'mon Wlad, don't let your fans down. If Wlad fights Stiverne then Wilder will have to be next. He should take care of Pulev before any of this.

Comment

Kalle+NisseSauerland @SauerlandBros
                    @rostislavchanev maybe we have to box for the vacant title! #rulesarerules

Comment

Originally posted by PureRussia View Post
                      i prefer wlad to get all 4 titles, he has always wanted that
                      He should've fought his brother then.

Comment

Working...
                      X