Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez is Firm: I'm Not Interested, I Don't Owe Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are just a few big fights for JMM but he has earned the right to make the most of his limited time on top of his game. He will seriously be missed when he leaves the sport. He has given boxing some great fights over the years. What a masterpiece he is. Top 3-5 all time Mexican great in my opinion. I loved Cuevas who was underrated but JMM higher on the list I think.

Comment

• B&tch move by MArquez after all the criying he did for the past 6 years!!!

Thats unprofesional and disgraceful!!

Comment

• Marquez just playing hardball. Arum better not come with no lowball offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          B&tch move by MArquez after all the criying he did for the past 6 years!!!

Thats unprofesional and disgraceful!!
          I have to agree with Ch@mp here.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Well weren't they saying this was the finale as well? Just saying.
            The same was said about #3 .... it was the one to settle all but then there was #4.

Comment

• JMM wouldn't be nearly as wealthy without Pacman. He should remember that. And he should remember he needs the 5th meeting to secure his legacy... that is unless he's afraid he'll lose. He was getting seriously beat up in there until the ending. Maybe he's afraid he'll be stopped in the rematch.

Comment

• I want marquez vs Bradley

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Agree 100%

Well said Marquez!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                    Marquez vs Manny doesn't generate enough money for both to be paid 15-20Mill. We all know Manny is not taking a pay cut for any fight.
                    You mean "Arum" is not taking a pay cut!

Comment

• Marquez Is Drunk; Pacquiao GAVE Him 4 Shots...What A Punk

He "acheived the desired result".... Exactly, he would have begged and begged, and begged Pacquiao for as many fight as he could get out of him for just ONE WIN.... that's the desired results. What a deadbeat. He was getting busted up, beaten, behind on all three score cards, until he caught Pac with one bomb, one second left in the round. It's funny how soon he forgets how often he kept bringing up how much he wanted to fight Pacquio; he did it after each of the three previous fights. Each time, Pacquiao accomodated with another fight. JMM didnt like the result, he begged for another fight. Didn't like that result, pleaded for another fight. Catches Pac with one bomb, then it's "I am firm. I see no reasn why I need to fight Pacquiao again... I acheived the result I looked for".... What, a lucky knock out? Said he "earned the right to fight Pacquiao".... REALLY? fighting, dominating who? Mayweather stopped you. You ducked Erik Morales. You wouldn't even fight Gesta last July when offered to you, as you claimed you wanted a southpaw. You wouldn't fight Guerrero. You wouldn't fight Maidana. JMM... did you beat anyone that Pacquiao beat also, EARNING the right to fight Manny".... OR was it just the best money out there for Pacquiao. You beat nobody, you fought nobody. You wouldn't fight Cotto, you wouldn't fight Rios. YOU FOUGHT NOBODY. YOU BECAME A RICH MEXICAN, BECAUSE MANNY PACQUIAO GAVE YOU THE 4 OF THE 5 BEST PAYDAYS OF YOUR LIFE, and you claim you owe him no rematch. YOU KNOW that fight was not headed in the direction you wanted, you weren't going to make it 12 rounds, and you got your Hail Mary, one punch out of nowhere lottery ticket. If you never fight Pacquiao again, then Erik Morales has always been right; you're one big PUZZY.

Comment

Working...
                      X