Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 piece

Goodnight

Comment

Wow. A black supporting another black? Is this supposed to mean something?

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
        Common people, the ones that make the sport of Boxing what it is. The ones that pay for the increasingly disappointing ppv cards. The ones that pay for the cowards homes and cars. The fans.

Like I said, it may have been a legal shot but it's a tainted and disgusting victory that no fan of Mayweather, let alone Boxing, should be proud of.
        I am unabashedly PROUD of what Mayweather did. I will shout that from the mountaintops and people can sig it.

It wasn't a dirty shot. It was within the rules and he taught a punk - and future opponents - that he isn't to be toyed with. Pull the dragon's tail, and see what happens.

Floyd grew up in Michigan gyms fighting bigger guys, and people somehow think he is some punk that you can do whatever to. Guess what?

Floyd took what Mexican Victor Ortiz dished out. Mexican Victor Ortiz could not take what Floyd dished out.

Notice that ALL of the old-school guys are backing Floyd. Only the emo b!tches and pacquiao fans (redundant) are crying a week later.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.miracle View Post
          You should have the cojones to do that under your own sn. Don't create an alt for it.

Comment

racist, huh? Your great grandaddy got sonned 100 years ago when Jack Johnson was the first black heavyweight champion. 100 years later, you would think racism would be irrelevant but because of b*tch ass f*ggots like u its not.

http://www.u-mad.org/haterz.html

Comment

With a side of nyquil. Bwahaha

Comment

you should know that toney doesn't really like Floyd so right is right and Floyd was right

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
                  Again, what a damn surprise......a classless, cheating scumbag defending another one...why are you posting biased articles? Of course blacks and ******s will defend the coward's act just like Mexicans and Mexican-Americans like ODLH and Marquez will defend Ortiz. We need to look at what the common people say about this, unbiased people and people with integrity.

The common people, respected boxing analysts and unbiased fans all agree that while it may have been a legal shot it is one of the cheapest and classless shot a professional boxer can ever inflict on another boxer. It is in no way an honest manner in which to win and definitely not something Mayweather, his team or his fans should be proud of.

Only blacks and ******s will be blinded and believe it's an honorary way to win.
                  atlas, white and rogan are ******s? Wow, didnt know. And who the hell uses the term "******" must be a white people slur

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post

That was a grown man move
                    Hahahahahaha.

Comment

I'd say about 95% of the comments I have seen from people that have actually boxed agree that Floyd did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X