Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many episodes will Kimbo last on the new Ultimate Fighter season?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i doubt he even make it past his first fight.im sure he'll get some camera time though win or lose. just cause fighters get knocked out of the running dont' mean they'll stop putting him on camera.
    i also doubt they'll try and fix anything up to get him closer to the finals, its the UFC not Elite XC so he won't get any special treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
      i doubt he even make it past his first fight.im sure he'll get some camera time though win or lose. just cause fighters get knocked out of the running dont' mean they'll stop putting him on camera.
      i also doubt they'll try and fix anything up to get him closer to the finals, its the UFC not Elite XC so he won't get any special treatment.
      I bet you they'll try to cherry pick his first opponent.

Comment

I dont see how people can count him out. C'mon, the candidates for TUF aren't even better than Kimbo. They are either at his level or below. None of them have the same power, thats for damn sure.

Ever since tuf 4 the only other great fighter was Mac Danzig. Besides that, no one even knows the basics of combat. They are really like how boxing fans describe MMA guys; bar fighters.

Comment

theyre gona fix it so kimbo wins, (RATEINGS) then give him a title shot and make him lose ... just watch

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            I dont see how people can count him out. C'mon, the candidates for TUF aren't even better than Kimbo. They are either at his level or below. None of them have the same power, thats for damn sure.

Ever since tuf 4 the only other great fighter was Mac Danzig. Besides that, no one even knows the basics of combat. They are really like how boxing fans describe MMA guys; bar fighters.
            Mac Danzig is one of the worst fighters to win TUF in the history of the show. The guy has never had a significant win over anyone in his career, pre or post TUF. I'd take any of the winners of TUF in a fight and pick them over him every time.

Comment

Depends on how fit he comes for the show. I don't think you guys are giving Kimbo any respect. Like him or not, the fact that he took White's challenge by appearing on the show shows the type of man Kimbo is.

He could have opted to go another more easy route with probably a lot more money but he chose to call White out on his challenge.

He's not the most polished fighter of the bunch but I think he has KO power and a punchers chance. If he come in good shape for the show I think he could surprise some people.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                Depends on how fit he comes for the show. I don't think you guys are giving Kimbo any respect. Like him or not, the fact that he took White's challenge by appearing on the show shows the type of man Kimbo is.

He could have opted to go another more easy route with probably a lot more money but he chose to call White out on his challenge.
                I give Kimbo the man respect. Kimbo the professional fighter has no respect from me. Even more so now after reading Bas Rutten's interview on him.

He's not the most polished fighter of the bunch but I think he has KO power and a punchers chance. If he come in good shape for the show I think he could surprise some people.
                And he's one jab away from getting KO'ed himself and one leg trip/takedown from being in deep waters. Fact is the opponents he has had are has beens or never was guys. He hasn't been in there with anyone that has good skills in any one area let alone all areas. Put him in there with a wrestler and he's getting dumped on his head. Put him in there with a BJJ player and he's getting choked. Put him in there with a better striker and he's getting KO'ed as with Seth Petruzelli who isn't even a heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
                  I give Kimbo the man respect. Kimbo the professional fighter has no respect from me. Even more so now after reading Bas Rutten's interview on him.

And he's one jab away from getting KO'ed himself and one leg trip/takedown from being in deep waters. Fact is the opponents he has had are has beens or never was guys. He hasn't been in there with anyone that has good skills in any one area let alone all areas. Put him in there with a wrestler and he's getting dumped on his head. Put him in there with a BJJ player and he's getting choked. Put him in there with a better striker and he's getting KO'ed as with Seth Petruzelli who isn't even a heavyweight.
                  I would like to read that Bas Rutten interview can you post it? Thanks..

Comment

I would like to read that Bas Rutten interview can you post it? Thanks..
                    http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2009/06/...r-kimbo-slice/

Comment

I can imagine not so long........

Comment

Working...
                      X