Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir K is as much of a fat bum as the chump he's guna KO later today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir K is as much of a fat bum as the chump he's guna KO later today.

Wladimir K is a total *****. I have lost all respect for him after his refusal to wait two measly weeks for Haye to recover from his injury and show everyone the fight EVERY BOXING FAN wants to see.

Face it he ran from haye. He ran from haye like a little *****. What exuse does he have? Everyone wanted to see this fight. Everyone wanted to see wlad give haye "a nice pizza face and in the 12 round, imguna knock u out"

But no, he ducked. I bet his hands came together and he thanked the lord when he learned of hayes back injury.

"Yesh this is very good sports, now I can fight this fat **** instead of getting knocked out by mr haye"

No exuses.

Atleast now he gets to watch his brother get ktfo.

Originally posted by Esquire Dale View Post
    Wladimir K is a total *****. I have lost all respect for him after his refusal to wait two measly weeks for Haye to recover from his injury and show everyone the fight EVERY BOXING FAN wants to see.

Face it he ran from haye. He ran from haye like a little *****. What exuse does he have? Everyone wanted to see this fight. Everyone wanted to see wlad give haye "a nice pizza face and in the 12 round, imguna knock u out"

But no, he ducked. I bet his hands came together and he thanked the lord when he learned of hayes back injury.

"Yesh this is very good sports, now I can fight this fat **** instead of getting knocked out by mr haye"

No exuses.

Atleast now he gets to watch his brother get ktfo.

Chelsea sucks!!!!

Comment

Wlad is one of the most athletic Heavyweights in recent times and maybe even All Time so this thread is pointless. Also Haye pulled due to a back injury that wasn't cleared to recover until Four weeks by his doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by Vit Bangs View Post
        Chelsea sucks!!!!
        Mummy lay a steamer in your eye socket again?

Stay on topic prick!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubious-Dutch View Post
          Wlad is one of the most athletic Heavyweights in recent times and maybe even All Time so this thread is pointless. Also Haye pulled due to a back injury that wasn't cleared to recover until Four weeks by his doctor.
          I'm not debating his ****ing ability. I'm saying he fears haye. He fears haye and has ran away from him.

Oh but the hayemaker gon' find him. Watch what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Esquire Dale View Post
            I'm not debating his ****ing ability. I'm saying he fears haye. He fears haye and has ran away from him.

Oh but the hayemaker gon' find him. Watch what happens.
            You called him a Fat Bum.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...k/boxingjune18

New quotes from Wlad on the whole Haye fiasco:

"No Chelsea Stadium and then no David Haye," said Klitschko, who hasn't fought since a one-sided seventh-round knockout of former champion Hasim Rahman in December. "I don't want to blame David Haye or kick him while he is on the floor, but right now I am very disappointed about David Haye. There were a lot of promises. I didn't fight in March or April because of him. Then he was supposed to deliver Chelsea Stadium and he couldn't deliver that. And the injury happened, which can happen to anyone. Then came his request to get the fight a few weeks later and I would have to reorganize everything. A lot of work. Then afterwards he says in the media we have to postpone four weeks and then several weeks. It was totally disappointing his postponing and not delivering. We still have no official report from the doctor [about Haye's back].

"Who the f--- is David Haye that I have to wait for him or postpone fights? So I just move on."

Klitschko didn't sound like he was in the mood to consider Haye as a challenger in the near future, either.

"There are heavyweights fighting their way up to become mandatory," Klitschko said. "This guy comes from nowhere and he hasn't fought anyone in the heavyweight division but Monte Barrett. Now I say to Haye, 'Get in freakin' line and deserve the chance to fight for the heavyweight title.'"

Sorry Dave. Have fun fighting some actual contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post

"No Chelsea Stadium and then no David Haye," said Klitschko, who hasn't fought since a one-sided seventh-round knockout of former champion Hasim Rahman in December. "I don't want to blame David Haye or kick him while he is on the floor, but right now I am very disappointed about David Haye. There were a lot of promises. I didn't fight in March or April because of him. Then he was supposed to deliver Chelsea Stadium and he couldn't deliver that. And the injury happened, which can happen to anyone. Then came his request to get the fight a few weeks later and I would have to reorganize everything. A lot of work. Then afterwards he says in the media we have to postpone four weeks and then several weeks. It was totally disappointing his postponing and not delivering. We still have no official report from the doctor [about Haye's back].

"Who the f--- is David Haye that I have to wait for him or postpone fights? So I just move on."

Klitschko didn't sound like he was in the mood to consider Haye as a challenger in the near future, either.

"There are heavyweights fighting their way up to become mandatory," Klitschko said. "This guy comes from nowhere and he hasn't fought anyone in the heavyweight division but Monte Barrett. Now I say to Haye, 'Get in freakin' line and deserve the chance to fight for the heavyweight title.'"

Nice. The champion telling it like it is. That's why he is champion - he has brains

Comment

Wlad gonna **** on Chag.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
                    http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...k/boxingjune18

Hmm. I have a hard time imagining Wlad saying "Who the fuck is David Haye?" and "Get in freakin' line". Are you sure those quotes are accurate? I've never heard Wlad swear or use American slang.

Comment

Working...
                    X