Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter Sues Deontay Wilder For $34.5 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

press release by an organization in a 34 million dollar lawsuit . not exactly objective journalism.

gonna need another source posting facts. everything they've posted doens't add up. did the vada ruling that fighters don't have to pull out after popping positive for x amount of meldonium come before or after the positive result?

and how is the WBC involved in all of this?

Comment

Time to settle out of court, test Povetkin & make this fight part of the settlement. Wilder couldn't wait to run back to Alabama. He wouldn't even wait for the investigation to conclude before refusing to fight Povetkin & trashing him. You can run, but you can't hide, Wilder.

Comment

Joke of a press release. Couldn't possibly be doping? Then why is there an investigation? Why did VADA report the test result as adverse? They'd have to prove that Wilder statements were unreasonable to receive a positive judgment. Not sure the legal posturing by World of Boxing is going to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
          Wilder has no integrity nor credibility ducking out of a fight versus a guy on the emphasis he has microscopic traces not valid to fail a test of a drug he willingly admits to using whilst it was legal only four months previously.

The traces found can be explained, they are just chosen to be overlooked.
          ???? INTEGRITY???

Wow!!! And what the guy who has the BANNED substance in his system does have integrity??? Did you fall off a roof and land head first into concrete???

Is Pedovetkin jus an honest cheat??

Pedovetkin need heart medicine doe! So if you don't need it then why take it??? To cheat!

Your probably so thick headed you think it's like drinking coffee....

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Actually, over 90% of this forum alone believed Povetkin was a drug cheat on the basis of VADA. They are the ones who found his test to be adverse due to the presence of meldonium in his urine sample.
            Fuk!!! I just got served papers!!! I've been ADDED to the lawsuit. I'm being sued as well for $35 million for posting on boxing scene that he's a CHEAT.

Pedovetkin I'm sorry! You shoukd be entitled to juice all day long. That's EVERY Russians god given RIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              Time to settle out of court, test Povetkin & make this fight part of the settlement. Wilder couldn't wait to run back to Alabama. He wouldn't even wait for the investigation to conclude before refusing to fight Povetkin & trashing him. You can run, but you can't hide, Wilder.
              Bit.tch the fight was called off by the WBC.

You can dope up but you can't win Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Fuk!!! I just got served papers!!! I've been ADDED to the lawsuit. I'm being sued as well for $35 million for posting on boxing scene that he's a CHEAT.

Pedovetkin I'm sorry! You shoukd be entitled to juice all day long. That's EVERY Russians god given RIGHT
                hahahahahaha

Comment

Even in 'murica, land of sue-'em-for-the-sake-of it, this **** won't fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    In Soviet Russia PED users sue you.
                    You know what this soap opera needs next??? For the WBC to finish their findings and strip him of his ranking and then suspend him for like a year...

Then the Russians sue the WBC, VADA, and WADA.

You think these clowns would be stupid enough to continue with the lawsuit if the WBC finds in favor of Wilder???

That would be some funny Sht if they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Bit.tch the fight was called off by the WBC.

You can dope up but you can't win Povetkin.
                      Who you calling bitch, bitch? They postponed it, pending the investigation, which has apparently wrapped. If you read the article, it says the WBC postponed the fight AFTER Wilder refused to fight Povetkin. That trace amount of Meldonium can't benefit Povetkin. Even if he had a full dose in his system, it's not a steroid that would have given him great strength. It increases endurance. It might as well had been caffeine.
                      Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 06-23-2016, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X