VIDEO of Andre Ward getting VADA TESTING FOR BARERRA CLASH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO of Andre Ward getting VADA TESTING FOR BARERRA CLASH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5ffooT9dJ0

Doesn't matter, Ward haters will still come up some excuse to bash him. I bet someone claims the testing is suspect because it occurred in Ward's hometown.......

Comment

thats how you do it to kill all this BS

record it simple.

but to be fair I dont think I ever heard anyone accuse ward of juicing or anything.

Its his clinches and headbutts that people call him a cheater for,.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
        Doesn't matter, Ward haters will still come up some excuse to bash him. I bet someone claims the testing is suspect because it occurred in Ward's hometown.......
        Calling it now.......Ward finds that fighting a guy his own size is less than desirable and resorts to excessive clinching and headbutts to remain competitive. This is the first time he has submitted to drug testing that I'm aware of so he will have to overcompensate in some other capacity. People wonder why he always needs that home field advantage too...well, here we have it folks.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
          thats how you do it to kill all this BS

record it simple.

but to be fair I dont think I ever heard anyone accuse ward of juicing or anything.

Its his clinches and headbutts that people call him a cheater for,.
          i know you better be payin' PARTICULAR attention to this fight bc kov gonna get beat by UD

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
            i know you better be payin' PARTICULAR attention to this fight bc kov gonna get beat by UD
            in your dreams tyrone in your dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Calling it now.......Ward finds that fighting a guy his own size is less than desirable and resorts to excessive clinching and headbutts to remain competitive. This is the first time he has submitted to drug testing that I'm aware of so he will have to overcompensate in some other capacity. People wonder why he always needs that home field advantage too...well, here we have it folks.
              it is, he has denied drug testing plenty times in the past. and to be fair he could have been donating lol all we saw was a needle hit an arm. Whos arm and whos poking it? up for debate.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                in your dreams tyrone in your dreams.
                well billy joel unfortunately for you its gonna happen and turn your world into a nightmare

Comment

Working...
                X