Just like his boy Floyd "retired"?
      Floyd's ducking has had an influence outside of boxing

Comment

My life well never be the same without the Bieber

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
            LMAO at him retiring from Music.

The little Munchkin never made Music. If you had to name his job it would be Receptacle...
            .. The Talentless little Turd of no Substance - That was Used to add Millions to the Bank Accounts of Old Power hungry - wannabe Oligarchs.

Newsflash, Stupid little girls - You've added to the World's misery by adding more coins to the Pockets of Evil Incarnate.

And if any guys out there did the same.... FOR SHAME! Don'y ever buy a Mirror again, because it'll break on it's own when it sees the visage of a Non-Human in front of it. Go and hide in a Cave and slowly die.
            Lmao, I was Pissed when I wrote this ( Cheap Vodka ), but still, I think it holds true.

= Truth

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
              LMAO at him retiring from Music.

The little Munchkin never made Music. If you had to name his job it would be Receptacle...
              .. The Talentless little Turd of no Substance - That was Used to add Millions to the Bank Accounts of Old Power hungry - wannabe Oligarchs.

Newsflash, Stupid little girls - You've added to the World's misery by adding more coins to the Pockets of Evil Incarnate.

And if any guys out there did the same.... FOR SHAME! Don'y ever buy a Mirror again, because it'll break on it's own when it sees the visage of a Non-Human in front of it. Go and hide in a Cave and slowly die.

talentless?

n#gga, you don't teach handsome. you've either got it or you don't. that's talent. you bring it with you to the game. biebs is a dish.

you'd ask for details from a female friend who sucked on his dick. hell, you might even do him.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                talentless?

n#gga, you don't teach handsome. you've either got it or you don't. that's talent. you bring it with you to the game. biebs is a dish.

you'd ask for details from a female friend who sucked on his dick. hell, you might even do him.
                He's no Harry Styles.

Comment

See beiber was a careful and calculated plan. Us Canadians got so tired of the "Blame Canada" schtick, that we decided to really make ya's want to blame us for something.

And before any of you want to say Blame Canada again, well let me just say we have more turds lined up and ready to fling your way!

Comment

Working...
                  X