Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley to fight Paulie Malignaggi...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley to fight Paulie Malignaggi...

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...lignaggi-title

"Sugar" Shane Mosley is 41 and 0-3-1 in his last four fights -- with each loss a one-sided decision -- but the former champion is ending his retirement for a world title shot.

Mosley will challenge welterweight titlist Paulie Malignaggi on April 27 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., Malignaggi's hometown, in a Showtime-televised main event.

Mosley told ESPN.com on Monday that the deal has been agreed to and that "on my end, it's a go."

Golden Boy Promotions chief executive Richard Schaefer also said the deal is agreed to and that the paperwork is being finalized.
    This is gonna be a terrible fight. I have absolutely no interest in watching it.

Nobody will watch this fight, its going up against the Marquez/Pacquiao double header on the same day?

This is going to be an ugly fight, Mosley can barely pull the trigger and Pauli is boring now and slow. This fight will be two guys just posing in the middle and gassed in the mid rounds, with occasional flurries from Mosley and that lazy ugly flicking jab from Paulie

Comment

I think mosley can pull a rabbit out the hat and pull out the W

Comment

Same day as Martinez's bout In Argentina with Murray.

I've got Paulie winning on points.

Comment

WAR Malignaggi

Comment

a shot grandppa mosley still beats the **** outta pauly

Comment

i think this fight is for something else other money,i think mosley really 100% believes he has got a fantastic chance to add another belt to his already long list.i think in his last few fights hes known deep down that he was there as nothing but a name to add to his opponents list but this i feel is different.

Comment

I'd love for Paulie to win.

Comment

I'm actually looking forward to this fight, Malignaggi is arguably the lightest puncher Mosley has faced for 7 years or more, he actually has a shot in this fight if he goes to Malignaggi's body early and slows him down. Mosley might be able to walk through a lot of Malignaggis firepower, but then Malignaggi has become a stronger puncher at 147 so maybe not. Good match up though, lets see if Mosley can do it again or if Malignaggi has too much speed for him.

Comment

in a Showtime-televised main event.

lol!

Comment

Working...
                    X