Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ivan Calderon, Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. WBO Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ivan Calderon, Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. WBO Presser

CAROLINA, PUERTO RICO- Former two time world champion Ivan "Iron Boy" Calderon, former super bantamweight champion Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. and WBO junior flyweight champion Yessica Bopp will headline this Saturday, October 29, at the WBO Champions Tournament which takes place at the Coliseo Mario "Quijote" Morales in Guaynabo, in a PR Best Boxing Promotions (PRBBP) presentation as part of the 24th WBO Annual Convention.

[Click Here To Read More]

WBO really scraping bottom of the barrel w/this card...Calderon vs a 9-9- guy, that's the record I have, WV2 vs a nobody and poor Yessica vs a 9-10 and Bopp, p4p the best boxer on the card, but w/no punch...@ her wt stay in Argentina as she'd get beat bad by Juarez or Torres...terrible card for the WBO after their convention is over, why not during, makes no sense...

Comment

I agree, this sounds like a terrible card, I'm not interested in seeing any of these match ups. I guess it's because Ivan and WV2 are coming off losses their being matched with some unknown guys.

Comment

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
        I agree, this sounds like a terrible card, I'm not interested in seeing any of these match ups. I guess it's because Ivan and WV2 are coming off losses their being matched with some unknown guys.
        yeah, both of those fights are easy tune ups to get some confidence back. not really interested in this.

Comment

i heard the first 100 to arrive are getting aoutographed kneepads

Comment

warrrrrr calderon....warrrrrrboricuas

Comment

Im going to start following WV2 now, he gained my respect in getting knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                i heard the first 100 to arrive are getting aoutographed kneepads
                Another drop-out who can't spell. must be my landscapers' kid.

Comment

Working...
                X