Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't team Maidana just call Floyd's bluff regarding gloves? They that hungry?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
    The only difference between the blue custom mx gloves and the red mx gloves was the colour.

The everlast rep who was present even said that.
    And why were the blue ones rejected by the NSAC?

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
      And why were the blue ones rejected by the NSAC?
      To appease the "A side", the man paying the bills, money may

Everlast only do custom colors, the padding in the gloves are always the same.

The mx gloves look wrinkly like that, go check out some pictures of them.

If team Maidana removed padding from the gloves then im sure there would have been an investigation and people would have been banned from the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
        To appease the "A side", the man paying the bills, money may

Everlast only do custom colors, the padding in the gloves are always the same.

The mx gloves look wrinkly like that, go check out some pictures of them.

If team Maidana removed padding from the gloves then im sure there would have been an investigation and people would have been banned from the sport.
        i asked him about this, but never replied

Comment

The glove issues are overrated. If Maidana can knock Floyd out with one set of gloves, he should be able to knock him out with any other pair.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            i asked him about this, but never replied
            Well im unsure as to why floyd fanboys believe every word that comes out of his mouth.

Floyd talks chit and plays mind a lot of mind games.

Comment

Inkayama or however u spell it . Ur on haymon ad Floyd's joc Lmao

Comment

I personally think Floyd set a perfect example out of Maidana for trying to cheat with the first pair of gloves that were denied by the NSAC. Cheaters never win.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Perhaps I should have mentioned Chino's use of knees and other MMA-like tactics.

Comment

Perhaps I should have mentioned Chino's use of knees and other MMA-like tactics.
                    How about floyd's mma elbows? smh.

Comment

Floyd getting old man. He wasn't sharp at all in that first fight. Everybody could see it. He needs to totally control a fight from gloves to shoestrings these days.

I think Maidana's main issue was comfort with the gloves. Settle on a pair and focus on beating Floyd. With Floyd's glove of choice, at least he gets to train in them this time. Don't get into the games. He's gotta legit shot don't waste it on some petty foolishness.

Comment

Working...
                      X