Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Aboard the Selcuk Aydin 1st Class Express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this guy lost his first fight vs jo jo, i got guerrero on this one ud 12

Comment

Robert was a big lw but still a big jump aswell as not fighting in a year and 3 months still Robert should outbox but Aydin is a live underdog if Aydin has sorted out his stamina could be interesting late.WAR AYDIN

Comment

I got the ghost winning in 11 rounds. Referee stops the fight do to cuts n guerrero gets the win. 20 mill on the ghost if anyone wants to bet

Comment

Originally posted by Elzilcho.- View Post
          I got the ghost winning in 11 rounds. Referee stops the fight do to cuts n guerrero gets the win. 20 mill on the ghost if anyone wants to bet
          I'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Robert will have no problems with him, he will counter and box him all night

He is also a very big guy
            Only thing I'm worried about is his shoulder and if he can take a WW's power.
            If he can, I got him in this easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
              I'll take it.
              Its on. Sig it

Comment

*bookmarks this thread and gets pictures of train crashes ready*

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                    Selcuk Aydin 23 wins 17 KO with 0 Losses takes on Robert Guerrero this Saturday. Join the Party early and show your support for Aydin!

War Aydin! Let's get that KO!

Stop pretending you're a fan of his..I bet with you a month ago you didn't even know who Selcuk Aydin is..you're the typical low self esteem fan boy who dick rides any upcoming fighter who hasn't lost yet..grow up b1tch

Comment

Looks like these are the lines BetOnline currently has for the fight.

Robert Guerrero -440 Selcuk Aydin +340

Great money to be made here. I still can't believe the lines are this wide.

Comment

Working...
                      X