Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Facing Bakhtin is One Possibility, Says Hyde

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Facing Bakhtin is One Possibility, Says Hyde

Cuba's Guillermo Rigondeaux (9-0, 7KOs), the WBA's super bantamweight champion, may face Alexander Bakhtin (28-0, 11KOs) next. Bakhtin is scheduled to return in Moscow on March 31, but its not known if Rigondeaux would be the opponent. There were discussions about this fight earlier in the rumor, but nothing was clear because Rigondeaux was scheduled to fight Rico Ramos on January 21. Rigondeaux knocked Ramos out in six rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Rigo needs to fight as often as possible. Bakhtin has a decent record, but I know nothing about him. Anyone have any input on this potential match-up?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Cuba's Guillermo Rigondeaux (9-0, 7KOs), the WBA's super bantamweight champion, may face Alexander Bakhtin (28-0, 11KOs) next. Bakhtin is scheduled to return in Moscow on March 31, but its not known if Rigondeaux would be the opponent. There were discussions about this fight earlier in the rumor, but nothing was clear because Rigondeaux was scheduled to fight Rico Ramos on January 21. Rigondeaux knocked Ramos out in six rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]
      If he's gonna take these types of fights, he has to fight more often. he's not gonna stay young forever.

Comment

Anselmo Moreno could beat Rig.

That's the fight I want

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

That's the fight I want
          That would look like another Rigondeaux/Cordoba fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
            That would look like another Rigondeaux/Cordoba fight.
            You can't compare Moreno to Cordoba. They fight nothing like each other.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

That's the fight I want
              I would like to see Moreno fight Mares or move up and have a fight with a name at Super Bantamweight first.
              This fight isn't bad for now. I wouldn't mind seeing this if Donaire or Nishioka can't be made for Guillermo.

Comment

Bakhtin really?...

Rigondeaux homicides this guy...

Comment

Rigondeaux slaughters everyone ! Nobody beats him ! Nonito should retire so he never has to fight him !!!

Comment

Rigo's ok as long as he doesn't move to '26 as he'd lose to John's and Russell jr, once Jr's peeps stop breast feeding him...

Comment

Working...
                    X