Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL "We are exactly where we need to be." Tim Lane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Algieri's trainer is a dumbass. He was saying the wrong things to Algieri and came up with a stupid fight plan. When Algieri was clearly losing, the guy kept telling him that they were doing okay. What an idiot.

Comment

If that's exactly where they needed to be, I'd hate to imagine where they weren't supposed to be.

Comment

I think that was a classic boxing commentary moment there. I'll remember the timing of that for a long time. HBO classic ****

Comment

There are certain sequences that you never quite forget, this is very much in that group. It was perfect in every way.

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
            funniest **** ever

Comment

His trainer was a kickboxing coach currently teaching out of an MMA gym. Has Algieri just been winning off athleticism and guts?? Only fight of his I've seen

Comment

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
                After the ninth round, when Algieri had already been down five times.

"We are exactly where we need to be."
                Tim Lane

I was like WTF ???

lol Tim Lane is probably the most deluded man in boxing

"Ima let him out of his cage"

Comment

Algieri was shook hard after that shot. I was focusing on the commentary that I blinked and missed the shot lmao

Comment

I said it all along - these kick boxing guys were way, way over their heads.

Forget advocado's, headbands and energy crystals- boxing at this level is about experience, tactics and judgement.

I don't know how how CA sat there and listened to the complete BS that Tim Lane was coming up with.

"This is the Chris Algieri show"...after he had been down twice in the round.
                    "Letting you out the cage"...Even Algieri looked bemused by that one.
                    "It is still round one"...After round 4.

I have never laughed out loud watching boxing before - but I was in tears last night.

Great entertainment all round!

Comment

It wouldn't matter who his trainer was, the gap in skill, and speed, and power was just that much.

And that doesn't mean Algieri sucks - not at all. Pac is just THAT fooken great.

We're talking about a once in a lifetime type blend of talent, and learned skill he's developed over the last ten years.

I mean, Pac was a HOF'er BEFORE learnng to be a two-handed boxer. He basically threw one power punch for the first 2/3's of his career, and beat guys like Morales, and MAB.

Algier wll go on to beat some good boxers after this, and will probably pick up another strap at 147 by the end of 2015.

You forget the only guys to beat Provo are true, world class guys in El Maestro, and Bradley. And they BARELY beat him, having to go through hell and back. Majority of viewers through he nicked El Maestro on the cards, and I thought he easily could have b een given two 10-8 rounds aganst Bradley in rounds 1, and 2, to give him taht W. Hell, I'd say Algieri handled him the easiest of all those guys.

You'll see... It's not that Algieri is a ****house - it's just Pac is that fooken great, and is on top of his game more than ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X