No announcement yet.

Nutella frenzy, anyone had this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
    I appreciate your replies and stories fellow addicted e-brothers. I ll try to stop from eating it for a few days since im trying to shed some weight anyway... BUT ITS SO DAMN HARD
    You still have a good chance of beating the habit bro!...the day you find yourself sucking dirck for a hit of Nutella then you know its over

Comment

My brother literally eats the **** with a spoon out of the container.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        My brother literally eats the **** with a spoon out of the container.
        That's the only way to eat it

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          That's the only way to eat it
          Word. Don't like it on bread or other crap, real men eat it out of the jar

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
            I just ate half a jar of nutella and couldn't stop. Could barely stop from eating all of it, i think i need help

I am afraid if one day i wont find it at the supermarket i'll randomly grab a frozen swordfish and start killing people.

Any advice?

nutella IS UTTER SHIET!!! It looks like shiet when you smear it all over you bread. Fack nutella!!! Only wanna be hipster douchebags enjoy that crap!!
            It's just another food fad.

Comment

Nutella is fecking crack. I had to stop buying it because I was highly addicted to it. I once at a whole jar in 25 minutes.

Comment

except that nutella has been around for decades! so it can't really be considered a fad, can it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                  Nutella is fecking crack. I had to stop buying it because I was highly addicted to it. I once at a whole jar in 25 minutes.
                  been there. and i didn't even feel bad about it.

Comment

Originally posted by HardAss View Post
                    nutella IS UTTER SHIET!!! It looks like shiet when you smear it all over you bread. Fack nutella!!! Only wanna be hipster douchebags enjoy that crap!!
                    Stop man, it's ridiculously fucking good. I haven't eaten it in years and just just reading this thread is giving me the shakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Lithgow View Post
                      i prefer nutella over peanut butter.
                      peanut butter is the nastiest thing ever!!!
                      Originally posted by HardAss View Post
                      You sound like a man that's into jelly
                      Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                      Been there my brotha!
                      Took a mean **** afterwards but a good smelling one thanks to the nutella

Comment

Working...
                      X